Sling swivel removal

PotHunter96

a photo would be handy however  if into wood or synthetic stock  I would usually  unscrew everything  and then screw detachable stud back in  to couple the bipod ,    however in doing so make sure the screw end does not touch the barrel check the thread length  as if it touches the barrel it will affect accuracy 

There has to be a pin , which could be removed with a pin punch. Easier to work on, if the whole item was removed from the woodwork. I assume the sling holder unscrews from the wood. You can either remove it and fill the hole or remove the sling holder - hacksaw/ Dremel.

Always easier to remove the stock, as ive found that some sling studs you buy, some can stick all the way through thinner foreends. My first mistake was putting a tiny dent in a mag tube on a semi auto which rendered it to a 6 shot by not taking the stock off... 

I put one in my brno a few weeks ago, had to file about 4mm off it so it wouldn't touch the barrel. I now always take the stock off 👍