Airport Parking

walshie

24 minutes ago, walshie said:

Bit far for a taxi! 

Not on the meter!  Give a couple of local-to-you firms a call, you'll probably find they do fixed rates to the various airports, and probably less than you'd expect.

I used to get a taxi to Heathrow from Bristol and they charged my firm about £150 I think

16 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Not on the meter!  Give a couple of local-to-you firms a call, you'll probably find they do fixed rates to the various airports, and probably less than you'd expect.

I used to get a taxi to Heathrow from Bristol and they charged my firm about £150 I think

Before I retired from cabbing I refused to do airports once I'd realised it was costing me better paid work - or at the very least more overheads than local or non airport long destinations. Can't say Stansted was on the quoted price lists though. One of the most annoying customer habits was if I arrive to collect them nice and early they take the wee and ferret about for ages but we couldn't charge waiting time for a fixed price job.

Edited by Dave-G

23 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Yes I can tell you if you PM me, I can give you a list of roads with no parking restrictions and recommend a good local minicab company. Its a regular industry round these parts.

Cheers Vince same in return if you need to go from Bristol. 

Walshie if it’s any use to you, one of my friends rents space on his driveway in stansted and takes you to the airport and another runs a parking company in a local village, I can supply the details if you would like them 

Edited by Spr1985
Name spelt wrong