Go Outdoors Price Match -10%

Demonic69

Thought I'd share this nugget I just came across.

In my search for wellies I ended up at Go Outdoors. They had the Muck Boot Derwent IIs in at £72 and they fit fine.

A quick Google showed them at £60 online but I'd have to wait and possible pay for shipping.

Noticed at the till they had a price match, then an extra 10% off following the usual caveats; must be in stock, not sale price and UK VAT reg company.

Showed the lass at the till, she sorted it immediately so I got the boots for £54 in the end.

I know they're GO are to everyone's taste but might help someone grab a bargain in a pinch.

Cheers

1 minute ago, Demonic69 said:

Thought I'd share this nugget I just came across.

In my search for wellies I ended up at Go Outdoors. They had the Muck Boot Derwent IIs in at £72 and they fit fine.

A quick Google showed them at £60 online but I'd have to wait and possible pay for shipping.

Noticed at the till they had a price match, then an extra 10% off following the usual caveats; must be in stock, not sale price and UK VAT reg company.

Showed the lass at the till, she sorted it immediately so I got the boots for £54 in the end.

I know they're GO are to everyone's taste but might help someone grab a bargain in a pinch.

Cheers

I have invoked this several times for mountaineering gear and actually felt guilty in a way since it must be costing them. Back there tonight for a few things for my lad for an upcoming trip to North Wales 👍

Best deal I got was a pair of Mountain Equipment Ibex pants for £38 - unfortunately they only had one pair of my size in stock and I already had another pair anyway.

Oh and then someone in Snow & Rock mistakenly price matched their Scarpa Phantom boots which were on a special deal with Scarpa Phantom 6000's for me - so it can work both ways 🙂