Clay shooting location

Nigel1

This is my local ground. Its been improved in the last few months. Now with a Claymate system. 

Some of the birds are easy as they are for beginners, but there are others that are aimed at the intermediate to advanced shooter as well. I rather enjoy it for a practice. I think its about 25p a clay, but dont quote me on it. 

Thanks for that  I'm quite new to shooting but I really enjoy it I'm going every Sunday to my local club getting advice and practice  as we are going on to the west coast to see friends and to shoot over there also great shooting great friends and an amazing Hogmanay in the best part of the world. 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Mainly trap in the north, DTL being most popular, lots of local shoots that are worth going to, here's a useful page:

https://www.scotshoot.com

Not all shoots are listed there, there are quite a few that aren't. Just head along to one as thats the best way top get the heads up on what else is on. Quite a few of these DTL shoots have a sporting or similar reentry side shoot run as a separate competition.