Feeling blessed

washerboy

Had the old rubber glove treatment at the doctors a few weeks ago and then blood tests. 

Just been this morning and been given a clean bill of health. So feeling much better mentally then I have been for the last month. 

So anyone thinking about putting off a male health screening or anyone passing blood, then please visit your doctor and get checked over. 

So it's off for a big fried breakfast to celebrate me being cheerful again 

Just now, JDog said:

The PSA test is not reliable. Some with low scores have prostate cancer and some with high scores do not.

I have two tumours on my prostate and was due to commence treatment today but the hospital cancelled my appointment at short notice. 

Take care J.

3 hours ago, washerboy said:

Had the old rubber glove treatment at the doctors a few weeks ago and then blood tests. 

Just been this morning and been given a clean bill of health. So feeling much better mentally then I have been for the last month. 

So anyone thinking about putting off a male health screening or anyone passing blood, then please visit your doctor and get checked over. 

Good to hear and well done in posting this!

35 minutes ago, JDog said:

The PSA test is not reliable. Some with low scores have prostate cancer and some with high scores do not.

I have two tumours on my prostate and was due to commence treatment today but the hospital cancelled my appointment at short notice. 

Hopefully they will get you back in and sorted ASAP.

7 hours ago, washerboy said:

Been there done that this summer, all clear.    Most alarming thing was when asked doc where I should hang my trousers , who replied," just over the chair beside mine".

Blackpowder

28 minutes ago, Blackpowder said:

Been there done that this summer, all clear.    Most alarming thing was when asked doc where I should hang my trousers , who replied," just over the chair beside mine".

Blackpowder

HHhhahhahhah................"every ones a cracker"

43 minutes ago, Blackpowder said:

Blackpowder

love it !

5 hours ago, JDog said:

Hope you get it Sorted soon enough J

5 hours ago, JDog said:

My father had prostate cancer for about 15+ years - and had treatment and lived to the age of 87 when his heart gave up (quite unrelated to cancer which caused no bother).  He simply had to have regular check ups and all stayed well.

23 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

At 55 you get the camera up the wookey hole treatment - that's 1.2 meters of probe, 2 student nurses, a camera operator and someone to distract you - it's actually not as bad as you might think but the following 2 weeks feels like you've been wheelieing a Unicycle.

jesus 1.5m up the old bounville boulavarde............you must have one heck of a rear end.......

23 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

At 55 you get the camera up the wookey hole treatment - that's 1.2 meters of probe, 2 student nurses, a camera operator and someone to distract you - it's actually not as bad as you might think but the following 2 weeks feels like you've been wheelieing a Unicycle.

Great, I turn 55 next week, an early Christmas present if I'm lucky!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Just now, bruno22rf said:

If you get the opportunity - take it, the team that I had were nothing short of brilliant, not going because of any preconceived thoughts of embarrassment or pain are unfounded - could save your life.

Oh I quite agree, many years ago I attended Peterborough Hospital for a 14:00 appointment for an examination.

The first appointment after lunch. Stood outside the door chatting with a georgeous blonde.

Nurse turned up and showed us both in.

I went in to a changing room and was called 5 minutes later to get the full treatment from the blonde Doctor!

On another occaision I went to Stamford Hospital for a camera down the throat and a week later for the camera in the other direction, I can't have been the only chap to have asked why they couldn't do both at the same time?