pigeon magnet and decoys for sale

wogger wabit

hi for sale pigeon magnet plus decoys and a ucaller (for bird watching )

there is 14 mixed hard shell a folding decoys   full ones 

there are 10 half decoys front of picture 

4 crows    3 magpies   i do have 4 but one has an ho;e in its neck 

there are 4 flying decoys 2 with plastic wings and two with foam wings that detach from shell 

the pigeon magnet is one that the bottom adjusts up and down put it on battery and works ok (battery not included ) there is a speed control switch connected to it also so you can speed it up down or turn it off 

it has just had the extendable rods replaced that the bird sits on   there is also a electric pecker but the rod is catching on the inside the motor works it just stops as it goes round 

so repairable and will include it also a hand flapper one again needs a bit off tlc as re stringing 

they are in a big net bag for easy carrying   only reason i'm selling them is genuinely though ill health and can not get on the land 

any questions please ask  located in pontefract west yorkshire 

iam looking for offers around £130.00 for all of them thanks for looking 

DSCF1377.JPG

On 09/11/2019 at 14:29, wogger wabit said:

hi for sale pigeon magnet plus decoys and a ucaller (for bird watching )

there is 14 mixed hard shell a folding decoys   full ones 

there are 10 half decoys front of picture 

4 crows    3 magpies   i do have 4 but one has an ho;e in its neck 

there are 4 flying decoys 2 with plastic wings and two with foam wings that detach from shell 

the pigeon magnet is one that the bottom adjusts up and down put it on battery and works ok (battery not included ) there is a speed control switch connected to it also so you can speed it up down or turn it off 

it has just had the extendable rods replaced that the bird sits on   there is also a electric pecker but the rod is catching on the inside the motor works it just stops as it goes round 

so repairable and will include it also a hand flapper one again needs a bit off tlc as re stringing 

they are in a big net bag for easy carrying   only reason i'm selling them is genuinely though ill health and can not get on the land 

any questions please ask  located in pontefract west yorkshire 

iam looking for offers around £130.00 for all of them thanks for looking 

DSCF1377.JPG

forgot to add ucaller  has both cards the fox one and bird card its only been used a few times still in box with instructions thanks