A few days out. Mainly duck and some pheasant.

Big Al

Watching your video was the perfect start to my day , what stand out is how happy your dogs are, you can clearly see they enjoy it as much , if not more than we do , many a time when I am cold and wet with an empty bag I give it a few more minutes to try and get something for the dog to retrieve rather than for my own satisfaction , Nice one Big Al and I hope your season both on game and fowl is a good one to look back on .

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

That Loch Neagh looks a magical place to shoot. Always great to watch, especially the dogs on that long retrieve across the bay.

Excellent video once again.

Thanks for posting Big Al.

OB

Thanks- I'm very fortunate to live close to Lough Neagh. It rarely disappoints.

54 minutes ago, captainhastings said:

Very good and you can see the amount of lead you are giving which is help.
Very enjoyable 

Thanks- for part of this clip I was wearing the camera on top of a baseball cap I was forced to wear to keep the rain off my glasses. I think it changed the perspective a bit.

25 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Watching your video was the perfect start to my day , what stand out is how happy your dogs are, you can clearly see they enjoy it as much , if not more than we do , many a time when I am cold and wet with an empty bag I give it a few more minutes to try and get something for the dog to retrieve rather than for my own satisfaction , Nice one Big Al and I hope your season both on game and fowl is a good one to look back on .

Thanks Marsh man. I often find myself having conversations with the dogs. I wasn't even aware I did it until I strapped a camera to my head! It sounds like I'm talking to the camera, but I'm really talking to the Labradors.

I hope you're season is going well too.

ATB

Alan 

1 hour ago, Cranfield said:

All good as usual, thanks for posting.

I have to make sure my monitor screen is clean before I watch your wildfowling episodes, otherwise I am mistaking marks for incoming ducks.🙂

Lol. Thanks Cranfield - the camera can give a false sense of distance,  but I was well pleased with the high gadwall.