No cast Benelli

Big Al

I used my Benelli during a wet session at the ducks recently after a couple of months using the B525. There is more cast on the Benelli than I'm used to.

Out with the manual and I find that using the shims and metal stock inserts I can set the gun up for use as either right handed or left handed. I can't see how it can be set up as having little or no cast.

Is there anyone who could enlighten me if this is even possible?? Is there such a thing as a stock insert with the hole in the middle?

Al I have the 828u , and would think it may have the same shim set up .the metal shim goes inside the stock down the long bolt . The plastic shims go between  the stock and the action . I think you would need to see what you have in yours . Then look in the manual to see what shims you would need to use to alter it . It's a bit completecated at first , I used a lazer down the barrel to keep checking it . To see were it was pointing . 

This is the 828u kit  the bottom two are the ones you choose to go down inside the stock . They are metal . The plastic go between the stock and action

Screenshot_20191111-112703_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks guys. The problem is with the metal ones. There is only room for one and I need one with the hole in the centre - not aligned left or right.

I've put in a left hand shim and a right handed stock plate to see how that goes. You can only try!!

Thanks again for the replies. 

7 hours ago, johnphilip said:

A  list of mine .

20191111_133520.jpg

Right. Thanks for the picture but mine is a different system. I think I can set only for either right hand or left. The adjustment options  I have are only for drop. 

Perhaps I'll pattern (as tignme suggested) and persist.