Meeting Up With Pigeon Watch Members

marsh man

This morning I had the pleasure of meeting one of our regular members Old Boggy and his charming wife , not only was he kind enough to pick up a slab of cartridges I bought from a member in Suffolk, he also brought me some boxes of cartridges he no longer wanted and a wild fowling book .

Maybe the time will come when he have got more time on his hands so I can give him a longer trip around my area and a chance to shoot a few Norfolk pigeons , he know he is welcome anytime he is passing by and the kettle is already plugged in .

We might have one or two members who push the mods to the boundary line, but overall the vast majority are people out of the top drawer who will offer there time and knowledge just for the sake of helping people out , this is what makes Pigeon Watch one of the best , if not the best forum to be on . THANKS O B

I am a member of just two forums. I am a Mod on one based in the USA and that is fun, me being a Limey.  I hovered around PW for about 6 months and found it was by far one of the best I had come across and joined and I was not wrong. A great bunch on here, some with totally different views but we always seem to meet in the middle ground somewhere and that is to do with our sport/pastime.  Also it is a hive of expertise in anything and everything and sharing that knowledge is freely given.   Lets hope it stays like that. I am sure it will as there is a firm but soft touch from the Moderators when needed.

2 minutes ago, mickyh said:

Go on then JDog, spill the Beans ?

Well if I tell you that I have met, amongst others, Ditchman, Motty, Pigeon Controller, Aga Man, Clodhopper, Ginger Cat, Mighty Mariner, Jacko, JTaylor91, you will get a picture of the sort of undesirables that lurk on this forum.

34 minutes ago, JDog said:

Well if I tell you that I have met, amongst others, Ditchman, Motty, Pigeon Controller, Aga Man, Clodhopper, Ginger Cat, Mighty Mariner, Jacko, JTaylor91, you will get a picture of the sort of undesirables that lurk on this forum.

he is undergoing councilling as we speak........

1 hour ago, JDog said:

Like that.

47 minutes ago, ditchman said:

he is undergoing councilling as we speak........

Love this !