Meeting Up With Pigeon Watch Members

marsh man

On 13/11/2019 at 14:19, JDog said:

Well if I tell you that I have met, amongst others, Ditchman, Motty, Pigeon Controller, Aga Man, Clodhopper, Ginger Cat, Mighty Mariner, Jacko, JTaylor91, you will get a picture of the sort of undesirables that lurk on this forum.

And you have had secret liaisons in secluded gateways with all of the above.🤫

On 11/11/2019 at 19:08, marsh man said:

This morning I had the pleasure of meeting one of our regular members Old Boggy and his charming wife , not only was he kind enough to pick up a slab of cartridges I bought from a member in Suffolk, he also brought me some boxes of cartridges he no longer wanted and a wild fowling book .

Maybe the time will come when he have got more time on his hands so I can give him a longer trip around my area and a chance to shoot a few Norfolk pigeons , he know he is welcome anytime he is passing by and the kettle is already plugged in .

We might have one or two members who push the mods to the boundary line, but overall the vast majority are people out of the top drawer who will offer there time and knowledge just for the sake of helping people out , this is what makes Pigeon Watch one of the best , if not the best forum to be on . THANKS O B

The pleasure was all mine MM I can assure you.

I have to thank you for the very warm welcome into your home given to my wife and myself. For what was meant to be a quick visit and maybe a cup of tea, I was treated to a guided tour of your wonderful shoot, with many little anecdotes related along the way. What our respective wives talked about while we were out and about, I`ve no idea, but the time went all too quickly and I apologise that I couldn`t spend more time at yours , but didn`t wish to encroach too much on your day.  

Perhaps another time in the future MM. I thoroughly enjoyed your company. Thanks also for that Hickling Broad book that you kindly gave me.

There really are some great people on this forum and to meet one of the best was indeed a great pleasure.

OB

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 18:21, henry d said:

Met lots when we used to have a weekend at Bisley. The rifle shooting was great especially Snotty's BP rifles the clays were far too competitive, and the scooter racing insane 🔥🍺🤣🏁

I wouldn't be able to count the amount of members I've met at the rifle shoots and clay shoots over the years....

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:38, shaun4860 said:

I have met many PW members at the charity shoots, many I now class as friends....

They know who they are 

:shaun:

008EDDDB-68A7-4D33-8081-31C5593DFC90.jpeg

882D7F8F-7DCC-4EEF-9C8B-289AA406E4FC.jpeg

CDC213B1-2DC0-4B56-844B-3E0DE640ED0B.jpeg

13D5A4C7-6D7F-4505-849D-33B2255C212A.jpeg

some good days out the henryd…. some great memories I have a fair few pics somewhere of bisley shoots mainly the carnage and aftermath lol and also the last 7 years worth of rifle meets at catton/gardners