HEADS UP SCAM

ditchman

Or the email that says; "We have captured a video of you pleasuring yourself from your computers webcam and will send it and a link of the video you were watching to all of your contacts in 48 hrs if you don`t send us £200 to the link below..."

Or... "Hey check out my link..."

Hermes, amazon, apple, HMRC.... all come around, some more often than others and all it needs is a few unwary people as the emails are automatically sent out. I have 3 email accounts and 2 don`t get any spam the other is very old and gets lots due to mainly hacked accounts/servers from elsewhere, including education and government depts

4 minutes ago, henry d said:

Or the email that says; "We have captured a video of you pleasuring yourself from your computers webcam and will send it and a link of the video you were watching to all of your contacts in 48 hrs if you don`t send us £200 to the link belo

What have you been watching 🤣🤣🤣

New series on ITV next week cold caller.

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Or the email that says; "We have captured a video of you pleasuring yourself from your computers webcam and will send it and a link of the video you were watching to all of your contacts in 48 hrs if you don`t send us £200 to the link below..."

I got around that one quite easily . I just sent everyone in my contacts list a video of me pleasuring myself on webcam 😆.

2 hours ago, henry d said:

Perish the thought.

A fair few here would be happy to have those bits still working? 😀

3 hours ago, henry d said:

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I got around that one quite easily . I just sent everyone in my contacts list a video of me pleasuring myself on webcam 😆.

It really wasn't necessary Mel!:P

On 12/11/2019 at 15:12, bruno22rf said:

Obviously a Scam - anything delivered on time is very unlikely to be via Hermes.

Too true, I like their recruitment advert......

Did you used to knock on peoples doors and run away before they answered when you was a child?

If so then you may be an ideal candidate for a career as a Hermes Parcel delivery driver.

It would be funny ,fatchap, if only it wasn't so true! They were involved in 2 cases during the same week on a radio consumer program - 1st guy had his parcel delivered and signed for by him, despite being in Spain at the time, 2nd woman had her can of Helium go missing (to blow up balloons for a birthday) and My Herpes refused to accept blame as they dont allow gas canisters - the seller of the Helium has an email from them acknowledging that they do and has had hundreds delivered by them previously.