Joining the PCP brigade..?

wildfowler.250

I indeed chose a HW110 , simply because of the following . 

The S200 , is a fine tool , but really needs a 10 shot conversion adding, and also a moderator ,  all additional cost , and its not regulated.

The S410 is a fine  weapon and a best seller for good reason , but no regulator .

The HW110 , Regulated, anti double load , class leading  moderated 2 mags , polymer breech , rubberised stock.

120 regulated shots in .177 in a small light rifle.  Accurate as anything.  Slap a scope on and BINGO , your in business.

All the sub 12 gun you will ever need.

Bruno , that's exactly why I got rid of my S410 Carbine. The indexing  post broke  ten minutes into a hunting outing.  After an hours drive to get there, getting all 'togged' up second shot and  it wouldn't index again . Pitch black , in the middle of a muddy field . "Oh, Bother "I said , "Its done a post again". Back to the car for 'back up rifle (HW95K).

I decided enough was enough . So sold it and bought the HW 110. and 'touch wood 'never had a problem .

Im very lucky to own a few rifles in .177 & .22

My favourite is a newly acquired DS Redwolf, but i have a AA S510R ultimate sporter which is superb, a standard s510 which again is brilliant and it has a higher shot count of its big brother !

AA HFT500, which has a enormous shot count..........

But, my really old BSA Scorpion single shot will never be parted with 👍

If its a question of going regulated or not, my advise is dont worry, you really dont need one if you spend a little extra on quality to start with..

Just my opinion of course,

Paul