Hatsan 44-10 look good

rayo

I’ve had one for must be 6yrs. Accuracy wise, pellets will go through the hole left by the previous pellet no problem. Never had magazine/jamming issues. However, I only get about 40 shots a fill before it needs topping off. Fine for a hunting trip, rubbish if you’re plinking. Other thing is, it’s big, or at least my model is. It’s not heavy so much as long. Forget using it out the window of a vehicle, unless you happen to own a Hummer.

Still probably won’t sell mine as a) it’s not worth much b) the missus likes to shoot it.

If you want new with a warranty, have a look at the Walther Rotex, I bought one and for the money it’s a cracking gun, but I’d go for the carbine if you want a hunting tool.

20 hours ago, rayo said:

While browsing YouTube I watched a few videos on the Hatsan 44-10 , didn’t know Hatsan made air rifles but going on what the reviews are they seem quite good 

Mine may have been a bad friday afternoon one but still better rifles for the money out there. They were FAC origionally when made in Turkey then shipped to the Uk and Edgar Brothers de tuned them. This can be a big problem. They had mine back 4 times and worked out from date of sale to dwmanding my money back id only had tge rifle 7 days the rest it was at repair shop lol.

Are you subscribed to Airgun 101 through google?

Giles just did a review on one so will be on you tube soon unless you subscribe to airgun 101 now you can watch it straight away