20 gauge to .410 adapter

PaulN

They're nothing more than machined tubes.

Lots of pipes could take a cartridge, don't make them a shotgun.

You could get some turned up or search for shotgun adapters, little skeeters was a make in them. Briley do drop in tubes.

Just looked online, your better off buying a cheap .410 as the adapters are not cheap. If you know someone with a lathe get some turned up.

Edited by figgy

Thanks Vulpinehunter and Figgy. There is often confusion between smoothbore and rifled adapters, smoothbore have no restrictions but I appreciate the caution.

Where I live getting an adapter made with suitable quality would probably cost more that a mass-produced item so not a viable option (unless of course a skilled PW member has the ability to make one, if so please let me know!).

Edited by PaulN
Spelling error

15 hours ago, vulpinehunter said:

I was told that these adaptors are classed as shotguns? but this was few year's ago and law might have changed.

Firearms officer I used to shoot with told me.

Sorry to interfere but would hate to see anyone in trouble may be phone call would be best.

All the best. 

you could all ways use them,they have never been classed as shotguns, I have used them for years.flo making it up again

15 hours ago, vulpinehunter said:

I was told that these adaptors are classed as shotguns? but this was few year's ago and law might have changed.

Firearms officer I used to shoot with told me.

Sorry to interfere but would hate to see anyone in trouble may be phone call would be best.

All the best. 

hello, Turner and Richards send their adapters via the post, so the FEO seems wrong