Early Christmas

JTaylor91

4 kids for me . 13 & 10 with my ex then she thought she’d test the rest of the uk out 🤣.

met my wife 8 years ago and We’ve got a 4 & 18month old now. I’m just as excited about each child and I’d give up all my guns, hobbies in a blink of an eye for them.

one thing I noticed as a child I always wanted that last cake/sweet in the box . Now my happiness is seeing my kids eat it. 
I’m at the point where my kids want to shoot with me :) .

cuddles after working all day and hearing daddy when I walk through the door.

congrats 😎

Congratulations, there are loads of parenting books out there, don't bother with them, just roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, sleepless nights ,empty pockets and lots of worry ahead.

Did i mention the fantastic feeling of love, the wounderful memories you will have, the perfect little human you will help shape into an adult to be proud of.

Savour every moment, within a blink of an eye they will be grown up and starting their own families.

On 16/11/2019 at 16:35, ditchman said:

christ ....................im dissapointed..........when i first read it ...i thought the dog was going to have pups.....i would have had one ....then i read it again and got the gist of it

😂😂😂

But on topic  - to the OP, congratulations! Children are marvellous and change your life. And of course, from now you'll never have to wonder what to do with any spare cash you might have..... :)

2 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

😂😂😂

But on topic  - to the OP, congratulations! Children are marvellous and change your life. And of course, from now you'll never have to wonder what to do with any spare cash you might have.....

im sure the Queen would heartly agree with you

• 5 months later...
On 16/11/2019 at 11:33, JTaylor91 said:

Well I got home from work Thursday to my other half laid on the sofa with the dog. Nothing out of the ordinary there......until she pulled out 6 pregnancy tests, all positive. Approximately 5-6 weeks in so very early days, I’m currently a mixture of excitement and pure terror. It’s a first for both of us. Annoyingly she didn’t even have a beer chilled for me or a glass of wine. 

...maybe because she can't (or shouldn't) drink for a while and it's nice for you to abstain as well?

Other than that. Well done.

PS. The damn things do not come with a handbook. Prepare to feel useless!

Edited by Eyefor

1 hour ago, Eyefor said:

...maybe because she can't (or shouldn't) drink for a while and it's nice for you to abstain as well?

Other than that. Well done.

PS. The damn things do not come with a handbook. Prepare to feel useless!

The beer comment was firmly tongue in cheek 😂 many thanks.