Caravan storage

stuartyboy

It's all down to pennies, you get what you pay for.

Try googling CASA Gold they have a good reputation but a price to go with it. There are to my knowledge very few indoor storage locations, especially in my area.

Some have rules like the van must be empty, ie: furniture, pots, pans, everything removed. Others less so. 

In this area storage (cheapest) runs around £5.00 per week. 

If you want locked compounds, floodlights, 24hrs CCTV, security patrols and so on keeping adding £s.

Sorry to be a little vague and generalised but it's a bit like you asking "how much is a shotgun"

We had our caravan in storage till it got too expensive. Kept going up each year. Cant remember how much it was £500pa come to mind.

I have never heard of caravans having to be emptied and caravan club insurance have never asked where my van is stored. Only what security devices are fitted.

Indoor storage and rocking horse poo go well together.

47 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

If you have to use outdoor storage a good microporous caravan cover is worthwhile investing in. I use one on our caravan stored at home. I give the caravan a good clean before putting the cover on and it's ready to go next time. Even in indoor storage, if you can find it they get dusty.

Ditto on the cleaning and covering, these new breathable covers are excellent. The cheapest way to store a caravan is to buy a house with enough space to keep it at home!