This is NOT life!

Scully

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/england/london

Makes my blood boil, it genuinely does! Even if they serve their respective full terms, one will only be 45 when released, the other 35! This is NOT life, and nor in my opinion is it justice. 
When on earth are we going to grow some and deal with dirt like this in the only way they understand and deserve? 

Edited by Scully

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read my local paper with astonishment and anger as the 'Court Roundup' section details how thieves, drunk drivers, drug dealers, knife carriers, violent attackers and so forth avoid jail time, with the social worker masquerading as a judge tells them what a hard time they've had of it, and how sending them to jail would only make it harder for them to make something of their lives.

I'll bet a penny to the pound these two have a long history of violence, drugs and knife offences that have gone unpunished. When will the powers that be realise it only encourages and emboldens them. And it's people like that poor girl who pay the price.

51 minutes ago, treetree said:

I read my local paper with astonishment and anger as the 'Court Roundup' section details how thieves, drunk drivers, drug dealers, knife carriers, violent attackers and so forth avoid jail time, with the social worker masquerading as a judge tells them what a hard time they've had of it, and how sending them to jail would only make it harder for them to make something of their lives.

I'll bet a penny to the pound these two have a long history of violence, drugs and knife offences that have gone unpunished. When will the powers that be realise it only encourages and emboldens them. And it's people like that poor girl who pay the price.

I wouldn’t mind if they just went around killing each other; if that were the case I’d say give ‘em all a knife ( if they didn’t already have one ) and good riddance, but this has to be stopped, and if we haven’t the guts to get rid of them, then we need to ensure they are never released, so as not to devastate yet another family. 

27 minutes ago, Diver One said:

Give them a sentence that THEY do not know the duration of. At random times take them out and knock 7 🔔 out of them, or put them on the nonces wing for a bit, or leave their cell doors open with a notice outside saying what they did....or all,of these

Casting the first stone?

1 hour ago, Diver One said:

Give them a sentence that THEY do not know the duration of. At random times take them out and knock 7 🔔 out of them, or put them on the nonces wing for a bit, or leave their cell doors open with a notice outside saying what they did....or all,of these

Like your style and I think they will be got at inside....

17 minutes ago, Scully said:

It wasn’t an apology, just couldn’t understand what relevance breaking the speed limit had? 

Way I read it, was people who speed should have have their children neutered, because he thinks that's the same as having convicted murderers castrated as part of their punishment. 

To be honest I think if you pointed to the moon at night , he would tell you it's the sun. 

Feel for the family, and what had the girl who they thought they had gotten done to deserve being stabbed in the back. Couldn't even look a girl in the face.

If your going to go that far you'd make dammed sure you got the right person. 

I think there time in prison won't be pleasant, all the others will know what they are. 

1 hour ago, figgy said:

Feel for the family, and what had the girl who they thought they had gotten done to deserve being stabbed in the back. Couldn't even look a girl in the face.

If your going to go that far you'd make dammed sure you got the right person. 

I think there time in prison won't be pleasant, all the others will know what they are. 

Kindred spirits no doubt🙄

10 hours ago, figgy said:

Feel for the family.

Indeed, it is they whom have received a life sentence, and another slap in the face to come when the scum who took their daughters life are back out on the streets to enjoy the rest of theirs. 
You really really couldn’t make this up.