Scully

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, henry d said:

Which is why they have been jailed, if you want all scum to be castrated then I suggest you have a chat with your MP about introducing this novel idea.

I may do that, there is a lot of SCUM about and I would bet good money it might actually work as a deterent!

4 minutes ago, henry d said:

Which is why they have been jailed, if you want all scum to be castrated then I suggest you have a chat with your MP about introducing this novel idea.

But they haven't been jailed for life. They will in time be released; do you find this acceptable henry?  

Unless I have missed something, have either BoJo or Stalin announced a major prison building programme as part of their election pledges? If not, they should - millions of votes to be had there. Allow us to lock up these people for longer (no, not BoJo or Stalin but then again....).

11 hours ago, figgy said:

Feel for the family, and what had the girl who they thought they had gotten done to deserve being stabbed in the back. Couldn't even look a girl in the face.

If your going to go that far you'd make dammed sure you got the right person. 

I think there time in prison won't be pleasant, all the others will know what they are. 

Thing is, they'll only be surrounded by those of the same ilk. Prisons are not full of salt of the earth, eastend geezer bank robbers who you would like to think would give them their come uppance, but more scum, just like them

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Indeed, it is they whom have received a life sentence, and another slap in the face to come when the scum who took their daughters life are back out on the streets to enjoy the rest of theirs. 
You really really couldn’t make this up. 

He parent's marriage broke up because of this and her father lost his job in the City.

I doubt they will serve the full sentence, mixing with like minded scum in prison will no doubt make them perfect citizens to be released back onto society, life should mean life in cases like this, no early release, if need be build more prisons to keep them in.

1 hour ago, henry d said:

On you go, best of luck with the eugenics program

I'm can't work out why you always seem to take the victims out of the equation, shove the dead and broken to one side, and champion the rights and welfare of the murderers, rapists, and violent thugs? 

I don't doubt you believe in redemption, and shun retribution, but it simply doesn't work in today's society, any more than it never worked in yesterday's societies. But then you glibly launch a nazi jibe to make it seem like any way but your Liberal one is utterly wrong. 

Sometimes the gentle hand can work, but it must be backed up with knowledge that the hard hand is the next step, and it WILL hurt. 

These two boys set out to viciously murder someone, and I don't believe for one minute it was mistaken identity, that's just a ploy to make it seem like they actually did it for a reason. 

In actuality there was no reason, they were put up to it by petrovic, their gang boss, for kicks, who walked out of court, because his acolytes wouldn't implicate him in it, gang loyalty or whatever **** it passes for. 

They knew that even if they got caught, their sentences wouldnt be heavy, indeed they believed they can wear the badge of it inside  and outside among their 'brethren' for years to come. It's sad that so many kids these days get sucked into this bad boy culture. 

But until the punishment fits the crime in a more brutal manner, you can keep counting down the dead as we go on, tip toeing around the culture of gangs and violence. 

Remorse? No. 

Rehabilitation? No

Waste of space, time, money, and life? 

Definitely. 

15 minutes ago, old'un said:

I doubt they will serve the full sentence, mixing with like minded scum in prison will no doubt make them perfect citizens to be released back onto society, life should mean life in cases like this, no early release, if need be build more prisons to keep them in.

They received the mandatory life sentence for murder, with a minimum term. They cannot be released until the end of that minimum term, and then only if they are considered fit to return to society. That said, I would have liked to have seen whole life terms given to both of them but because either as teenagers or the crime wasn’t ‘bad enough’ this is ‘not acceptable’ to society. 

4 hours ago, henry d said:

Same as castrating murderers obviously.

That seems a bit wonky even by your normal responses Henry?

Just another indication that we continue apace down the road to chaos? Seemingly aided and abetted by our so called protectors?

Edited by old man
second thought

46 minutes ago, Boristhedog said:

They received the mandatory life sentence for murder, with a minimum term. They cannot be released until the end of that minimum term, and then only if they are considered fit to return to society. That said, I would have liked to have seen whole life terms given to both of them but because either as teenagers or the crime wasn’t ‘bad enough’ this is ‘not acceptable’ to society. 

Again, it’s not a ‘life sentence’ no matter how it is categorised. 
I see Boris has now stated that ‘ life will mean life for child killers’ ( which I seriously doubt ) but I can’t think why it should just be for child killers! 
Kenneth Noye ( lifetime career criminal ) murdered an undercover copper in the grounds of his own home. Instead of ringing the cops when he realised there was an intruder, he picked up a knife and went outside to confront him and killed him. His lawyer then pleaded self defence and he got away with it. 
Some years later, after being bettered by a younger and fitter bloke in a road rage incident, returned to his vehicle, where he had a knife, collected it, walked back to the bloke and stabbed him to death. This time he was convicted of murder and after serving a token sentence is now back out on the streets enjoying his freedom! IS IT ME!!!!!!

Boris's statement

When I was Mayor of London, we had to get tough on crime. I successfully introduced a range of measures which reduced crime in the nation’s capital. 

As Prime Minister, I have launched a national recruitment drive for 20,000 more police officers on our streets. But in addition to recruiting more police, we also need to give them the powers they require to tackle violent crime. 

Under my leadership, a majority Conservative government will also introduce tougher measures to empower the police to target known knife carriers, making it easier for officers to stop and search those known to have carried weapons in the past. 

We will also mandate that anyone caught with a knife will be immediately arrested, charged within 24 hours, and face trial in court within a week. 

Whilst the causes of crime are complex, we need to be able to give police the powers they need to punish and prevent knife crime.

Our police are at the heart of our communities, and I’m proud to be supporting them and all they do to keep us all safe.

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Boris forgot to add we desperately need to get a judicial set up with some real people who have seen life, not more old, out of touch liberal judges who award token sentences!

Possibly not able to blame then entirely due to constant tinkering behind the scenes by the luvvies restricting what could be given?

55 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Boris's statement

When I was Mayor of London, we had to get tough on crime. I successfully introduced a range of measures which reduced crime in the nation’s capital. 

As Prime Minister, I have launched a national recruitment drive for 20,000 more police officers on our streets. But in addition to recruiting more police, we also need to give them the powers they require to tackle violent crime. 

Under my leadership, a majority Conservative government will also introduce tougher measures to empower the police to target known knife carriers, making it easier for officers to stop and search those known to have carried weapons in the past. 

We will also mandate that anyone caught with a knife will be immediately arrested, charged within 24 hours, and face trial in court within a week. 

Whilst the causes of crime are complex, we need to be able to give police the powers they need to punish and prevent knife crime.

Our police are at the heart of our communities, and I’m proud to be supporting them and all they do to keep us all safe.

Another proposition waiting to fail. There is simply little value in targeting the symptoms of failure in society. It will just go on and on until the prisons are filled and we will be building more. You have to work at both ends of the issue. More resources targeting the causes of crime would pay dividends. 

53 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Boris's statement

As Prime Minister, I have launched a national recruitment drive for 20,000 more police officers on our streets. But in addition to recruiting more police, we also need to give them the powers they require to tackle violent crime. ......

His government could have kept the old 20,000 police jobs that they binned. Everyone and his dog knows (or should know) that the only reason the Tories are talking about police numbers now is because of the upcoming election. In reality they couldn't care less about the plebs (that's you and your kind btw) getting robbed and assaulted. It's just that every few years they have to gull you into voting for them again. If they get in there'll be no extra police. 

_99923599_chart-police_officers_sept2017

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

But until the punishment fits the crime in a more brutal manner, you can keep counting down the dead as we go on, tip toeing around the culture of gangs and violence. 

Do you actually believe this would work?

Those that run with the gangs carry knives because they expect to be stabbed and carrying a knife balances the risk.  If their expectation is that they are likely to get brutally stabbed, but don’t shun the gang life knowing that, would an expectation of more brutal sentencing make a difference if they are caught by the law?

If you look at countries where there is a more brutal sentencing regime, including the death penalty, has it curbed the levels of violence?

There is an argument that the more there is to lose through sentencing or incarceration then the greater the degree of violence as it doesn’t really matter.

The truth is there is not a simple single “reasonable” solution, it is easy to talk tough and win over the opinion of those that are actually capable of being reasoned with, but if someone is prepared to stab someone indiscriminately then they are not capable of being reasoned with, hence unreasonable in the most literal sense of the word.  So a reasoned or reasonable argument doesn’t work as they just don’t care.

The US has plenty prisons and the largest prison population per capita in the world (i think), their jails are hardly salubrious, they have very penal sentencing laws, yet violent crime in the US continues apace.  Why?

34 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Yes, in that it doesn't go far enough. As with all vermin, euthanasia would be the preferred choice. 

Then what is the use of removing their testicles?

2 minutes ago, grrclark said:

The US has plenty prisons and the largest prison population per capita in the world (i think), their jails are hardly salubrious, they have very penal sentencing laws, yet violent crime in the US continues apace.  Why?

No testicle removal deterent, thats why!

2 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Do you actually believe this would work?

Those that run with the gangs carry knives because they expect to be stabbed and carrying a knife balances the risk.  If their expectation is that they are likely to get brutally stabbed, but don’t shun the gang life knowing that, would an expectation of more brutal sentencing make a difference if they are caught by the law?

If you look at countries where there is a more brutal sentencing regime, including the death penalty, has it curbed the levels of violence?

There is an argument that the more there is to lose through sentencing or incarceration then the greater the degree of violence as it doesn’t really matter.

The truth is there is not a simple single “reasonable” solution, it is easy to talk tough and win over the opinion of those that are actually capable of being reasoned with, but if someone is prepared to stab someone indiscriminately then they are not capable of being reasoned with, hence unreasonable in the most literal sense of the word.  So a reasoned or reasonable argument doesn’t work as they just don’t care.

^^^^^^^ This. Don't be duped by a short term election bribe look at the wider issues.