Poor old Elizabeth

KB1

"It can't have been me, I didn't sweat back then"…………..  "That resembles me in the photograph, but that hand on her left might not be mine"…….🤢  What an embarrassment this guy is to this country 🙄

I don't expect to see any PW member (Bar one possibly) coming to his defence.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, KB1 said:

"It can't have been me, I didn't sweat back then"…………..  "That resembles me in the photograph, but that hand on her left might not be mine"…….🤢  What an embarrassment this guy is to this country 🙄

Mmmmm....methinks this will not be going away. Already a sponsor to one of his ‘projects’ has distanced itself by withdrawing support. 
The Americans won’t stop until they’ve had their day in court with him, though I can’t think why they believe their calls to have him questioned ‘under oath’ would make any difference to his denials.

He’ll never be prosecuted but this will hang over him for the rest of his life. 

He is indeed a national embarrassment. 

I’m a royalist but only think it should extend to those top 5 in line to the throne. After that they need to get a job in Pizza Express etc. 

He’s such a waste of space and I do think we won’t be seeing much of him after this and it isn’t going away. 

I know two people who have worked at Buck House in various capacities and they have described him to me over the years as an arrogant ********, by far the most "up his own rectum" of the royal family. Treated staff like serfs. Prob still does. I have no sympathy for him at all and he deserves all he gets. His so called business associates all seem dubious - if they weren't paedos then international arms dealers. I detest snobbery in all its forms and especially the way in which Establishment figures seem to have been somehow protected, at least in the past. Randy Andy should have come clean a long time ago. Too late now. 

perhaps he will do us all a favour and do what his mate did .................

he is not brave enough to do that.........then it will be done like princess diana.........?.......he will trip out game shooting with his H&H 12 bore....ooops...jobs a gooden

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. What's he actually accused of doing other than hanging about with Epstein? Victoria Giuffre was 17 at the time he supposedly did what he did  and the last I looked that was over the age of consent. She's never suggested that he forced himself on her, only that she was pressurized into sleeping with him by Epstein and  Maxwell. Did he even know that pressure was being applied or did he just think she was hopping into bed because he was a prince of the realm? My guess is that he was so far up his own backside that it was almost certainly the latter. And even then, if she'd simply said no, what's the worst that would have happened? She'd have been shown the door. That's not any kind of crime.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting the likes of Prince Andrew. I'm absolutely sure that he's a pampered, self-satisfied, whatever. But at the same time I really have no time for these prurient witch-hunts. And without evidence to the contrary the worst he's guilty of is being an insensitive moron.

So what's new?

Of course he's made it miles worse by his absurd dodging and diving. He'd of been far better to have just said he slept with the girl and so what. Unless he has other skeletons waiting in the closet the worse he could have been accused of was of having a sense of gross entitlement and being massively stupid and boorish. But, really everyone knows that's pretty much built into the royalty system anyway.

Edited by Retsdon

19 hours ago, KB1 said:

I think he is innocent.

1 minute ago, Retsdon said:

Of what? Nobody seems to have actually set out what he's supposed to be guilty of in the first place. It's all just stir up the mob innuendo.

I asked this and was told that 17 was below the age of consent in that particular state at that particular time. I have no idea if this is correct or not. 

33 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. What's he actually accused of doing other than hanging about with Epstein? Victoria Giuffre was 17 at the time he supposedly did what he did  and the last I looked that was over the age of consent. She's never suggested that he forced himself on her, only that she was pressurized into sleeping with him by Epstein and  Maxwell. Did he even know that pressure was being applied or did he just think she was hopping into bed because he was a prince of the realm? My guess is that he was so far up his own backside that it was almost certainly the latter. And even then, if she'd simply said no, what's the worst that would have happened? She'd have been shown the door. That's not any kind of crime.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting the likes of Prince Andrew. I'm absolutely sure that he's a pampered, self-satisfied, whatever. But at the same time I really have no time for these prurient witch-hunts. And without evidence to the contrary the worst he's guilty of is being an insensitive moron.

So what's new?

Of course he's made it miles worse by his absurd dodging and diving. He'd of been far better to have just said he slept with the girl and so what. Unless he has other skeletons waiting in the closet the worse he could have been accused of was of having a sense of gross entitlement and being massively stupid and boorish. But, really everyone knows that's pretty much built into the royalty system anyway.

i think you are quite right in what you say.................but going by past events...this might only be the start...i say might........it might get out to be a lot lot worse ...and that wouldnt surprise me ...

anyway its nice to see some low life squirm......reminds me of the arrogance of that PR guru.........

Edited by ditchman

1 minute ago, Scully said:

I asked this and was told that 17 was below the age of consent in that particular state at that particular time. I have no idea if this is correct or not. 

I thought it was supposed to have happened in London. That's why his alibi was the pizza place in Working or wherever it was.