Poor old Elizabeth

KB1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy is clearly not bright enough to enter a world where someone questions what he says or does. The stupidity just drips from his lips and he thinks people will believe it - sheer arrogance. 

He would do well to stay away from any court or legal questioning, as any basic lawyer would rip his account to pieces. His best hope is to retire into relative obscurity, because this will not go away.

43 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Cant see him signing on, his mum's worth a few bob

he could always borrow a few quid off fergie...............either that or get a job suckin toes for sixpence a time....im sure fergie could show him the correct way.......

christ this knocks brexit into a cocked hat....long may it continue

On 19/11/2019 at 22:11, Fuddster said:

Lad I used to work with served on a HMS in the Falklands conflict-he said Andy delivered the mail and supplies and was kept well away from danger.

I wonder if Fergie will chip in or perhaps Koo?

f.

On 19/11/2019 at 22:16, Diver One said:

My wife's friends husband was chief Artificer on HRHs ship....he said that if it was kicking off in the north then HRH was told to,fly south and hover until he started to get low on fuel,and then come back.  I do not know how true this was, but...

I was there too and it sounds much like the jack(dung) that gets flung around. He was on sea kings which were the big donkeys of the air arm and did drops of supplies and mail but they also provided chaff cover (attracting missiles) for air picket destroyers like the one I was on (HMS Glasgow) and the closer range frigates (Type 22's Broadsword etc) as well as the carrier group. Would I want to have been up there?? Probably not, I didn't want to be where I was! However like I said at the start, it sounds like jack(dung) where we denigrate others actions, I have two mates who have oak leaves as well as rosettes on their medals for being mentioned in dispatches; to the rest of our mess they just stuck their backsides in the hole where the ship's hull used to be.

51 minutes ago, KB1 said:

Yeah, I can see how you could be convinced of that🥴

guilty by association numerous events in said environment   dooooooooh        even blind the signs are there with a white stick ,    thick muppet types        given that     my wife wants to know     what are minors doing at an adult party     I suspect to forward their careers   / lifestyle     

??????   where are their parents  doing to protect their under aged children more worrying      I despair     and shouldn't doubt all relevant info will be available to authorise  ( social climbers   )    if he is guilty   the full weight of the law where the crime has been committed should come to bear ( prison ) regardless  of social title  

Edited by Saltings

1 minute ago, norfolk dumpling said:

An old buddy of mine, a senior ranked copper, used to do Royal protection duties, and he said they were all lovely, respectful and grateful for the work the police di apart from one of them..................

I wonder if being the 'spare' has any effect on his behaviour and outlook.

46 minutes ago, KB1 said:

He may well be innocent of forcing himself on a under age girl, but he's definitely guilty of gross stupidity 🙄

regardless of that ...........he is paid to represent OUR COUNTRY..and its values and place within this world....and he has never done that....and i think he has always failed in that objective............i think william and kate are doing a good job and im NOT a monachist

so any carp that gets thrown at andrew true or false is well deserved

24 minutes ago, henry d said:

Except for the Falklands?

2mths in his 60 years dosnt give him free reign

53 minutes ago, Boristhedog said:

Just out of interest, would you replace the Monarch with something else? For example a President or Emperor. 

do we have to have anything at all ?

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Does that also apply to everyone else who was there representing the country?

ok ...so name me all the other folk who were there............who make me feel ashamed to be british when headlines like that are plastered all over the world

i think you have been watching too many re-runs of Starship Troopers"...."Service garuntees citizenship"......so what you are intimating ..(as you were there)...is us mortals are of less value...

its just been reported that his trip to Bahrain has just been cancelled.............(proberly because they didnt have enough time to lock up the goats)

Edited by ditchman

2 hours ago, henry d said:

Does that also apply to everyone else who was there representing the country?

Yes it does.

Ex service members deserve huge respect, but they do not get given the right to break laws or not have to work for the rest of their lives because of their time in service.

Prince Andrew is no exception, in fact most when they leave have to undertake laborious work just to keep putting food on the table. All Andrew had to do was not hang around with pedophiles and reprobates!! Something he couldn’t manage.

@ditchman If he`s guilty of anything then he should suffer the consequences, the problem I have is as soon as a high profile person hits the headlines someone starts the "There`s no smoke without fire!" routine and they get a good shoeing like this;

23 hours ago, norfolk dumpling said:

An old buddy of mine, a senior ranked copper, used to do Royal protection duties, and he said they were all lovely, respectful and grateful for the work the police di apart from one of them..................

I've worked with people that worked directly with him in protection roles. Not one of them ever had a good word to say about him. 

Neither did anyone they talked too that worked in the met. 

This seems to be echoed by almost everyone that's either worked or knows someone that worked alongside him. 

The bloke is clearly an #### of the highest order.

So he`s not a nice person, neither are some who say;

sorry cant help myself muckraking

But does that make him a paedophile or part of Epstein`s trafficking chums? Just poke the monkey with a stick, watch him dance, have a laugh...