Old paper cartridges

I have used the rotweils they were very good in the day.I think they came in boxes of 100 with a carrying handle.

Baikals roar,kick and shoot flames and confetti but they did hit what you pointed at.

The others would suit collectors I would think.

I love seeing old cartridges they remind me of days gone when shooting was far simpler.

I have still a full box of Winchester rangers.Shame you dont get them any more.

Edited by wisdom

21 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Some clay grounds banned the baikal cartridge in the latter years 

best of luck enjoy the experience of yesteryear 😊👍

10 hours ago, dk6052 said:

Thanks chap, hard to believe clay grounds actually banned a cartridge though!

Many grounds throughout Kent and Sussex just banned any Eastern European Cartridges due to the much louder bang!

In hoping that their neighbours didn't go to the local councils with noise complaints which became very fashionable at one point late in the last century.

4 hours ago, Hammo said:

Hi

If you dont shoot them all, I would be really keen to buy an assortment of whats left.

I'm trying to start off a small collection. The Rottweil Specials and Baikals certainly bring back memories! Also interested in any of the paper carts.

Andy

I have access to quite a few old paper cart's. Or at least I think they are old. I will dig some out and drop you a note. 

13 hours ago, dk6052 said:

Update about the Russian cartridges, the black Baikals weren't that exciting but I reckon they need drying out a bit as the barrels were filthy after using them. 

The records were something else! Crazy recoil and the report alone probably broke the clays!

I am still interested in any you want to let go of.

19 hours ago, dk6052 said:

Update about the Russian cartridges, the black Baikals weren't that exciting but I reckon they need drying out a bit as the barrels were filthy after using them. 

The records were something else! Crazy recoil and the report alone probably broke the clays!

More likely temperature rather than dampness.