Diana Diana Mod 50 .177 underlever

£325

0.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Swindon , Wiltshire
Under Lever
20191117_131801 20191117_131934 20191117_132026

Description

PLEASE READ ALL :

SELLING my Diana Mod 50 .177 underlever air rifle in beautiful condition, in a brand new hard gun case.

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE YOU BUY !!

30 years ago this rifle has been lowered down on power from 12 ft. lb full power to 5.2 ft.lb for indoor shooting. Now it has fitted front and rear sights for indoor target shooting .The rear sights are very good quality ones from Diana 60 model...so not even compere with air arms ones from MPR or other cheap makes. Also I have the hand made metal plate which was covering the model of the rifle.... Some people will know exactly what I'm talking about... Ofcourse the hand made wood gun case will go with the rifle if you want. Usually the indoor target rifles are recoiless. This one has a very small chick ,20 years ago this gentleman who owned the rifle was shooting in competition standing next to people who was using FWB or Walther proper target air rifles and he was obtaining good results. This rifle is a legend !!!
I HAVE THE ORIGINAL SPRING TO INCREASE THE POWER UP TO 12ft lb. and the original open sights front and rear with the original screws. So at any time you want you can put this parts together and make the rifle how it was originally. Bluing on barrel is beautiful ... the stock is beautiful as well but have a small dent .I can take a closer pictures if you want....BUT RIFLE IS IN SUPERB CONDITION !!!
COLLECTION FROM SWINDON ONLY 18+ AGE

CHEERS

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Vlad . Message them here

View the full article