Mora Knives Seller ?

Velocette

Over a month now and still no pair of knives from "dodeer" despite accepting his excuses and allowing more time for delivery. Are many others in the same situation ? I do plan to take further action soon if nothing is forthcoming as this is completely unacceptable on a decent forum of honest people.

Edited by Velocette
spelling

He offered me a refund too together with the offer to re-send the knives. I agreed to wait for a second attempt at delivery but nothing materialised and no more communication. As has been said, its only a tenner but it leaves a nasty taste nevertheless.

16 minutes ago, oowee said:

Thanks for the link but I would prefer the carbon type that Mora offer and will probably end up buying some from another source.

51 minutes ago, oowee said:

I have two of these, bought on a whim several years ago from Roy's of Wroxham, remaindered at £3.00 for the pair. Thought they would be 💩 for the money but couldn't be further wrong. Brilliant little knives. 

36 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

I have two of these, bought on a whim several years ago from Roy's of Wroxham, remaindered at £3.00 for the pair. Thought they would be 💩 for the money but couldn't be further wrong. Brilliant little knives. 

Thats fortunate. They were posted on SD this morning and I bought 3 so hope they are good. There is discount code too. 

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Thats fortunate. They were posted on SD this morning and I bought 3 so hope they are good. There is discount code too. 

I use one all the time in the house for everything from cutting up Swede to finely slicing. I used it last season to skin a deer hung in my garage without needing to sharpen first. It's about ready for a quick run on the steel now. The other is in the caravan and gets used about a week a month. Still so sharp I have to watch my fingers. I'd have another without hesitation. However my wife prefers her victorinox. In the field I prefer a leatherman wave.

We've had a number of people contact us about this, and had understood that things were being sorted. However this hasn't happened and dodeer hasn't been on the site for a couple of weeks now. I will get in contact with him and try and work out what's happening, and to get all outstanding orders refunded.

Could anyone affected who has not yet received knives please drop me a PM with number of knives ordered. Thanks

Thanks everyone who has been in touch. Pleased to update that Dodeer has got back to me, he's currently abroad and restrictions on his connection mean he is unable to access PW. However, he is back tomorrow and will then work through any outstanding orders to get them out. 

16 minutes ago, Teal said:

Thanks everyone who has been in touch. Pleased to update that Dodeer has got back to me, he's currently abroad and restrictions on his connection mean he is unable to access PW. However, he is back tomorrow and will then work through any outstanding orders to get them out. 

how did you get in touch with him?