Mora Knives Seller ?

Velocette

Evening,

To all concerned over the potential £10.50 loss rest assured I have not moved to some island surrounded by wealth and naked women but I was working aborad and sadly vodafone restrict content I can view.

Apologies to anyone who waited and I am truly sorry and if anyone says they haven't received please pm me with your name and bacs details and you'll get an instant refund.

Please also bear in mind the absolute cheapness they were sold for and postage costs being £3 and you'd realise it doesn't mean I made a penny, merely passing on goodness to you fellow pw members.

Edited by dodeer

On 26/11/2019 at 21:04, Fuddster said:

gave the guy an extended second chance.........that was on the 8th November and still nothing-Dodeer hasn't logged onto PW since the 12th November-of course he could be skulking as a visitor.

Seems we've paid and he's bolted.

Cheers pal.

f.

Honestly, for £10.50 i wouldnt bolt. 105k maybe😁

Glad it got sorted.

1 hour ago, dodeer said:

Evening,

To all concerned over the potential £10.50 loss rest assured I have not moved to some island surrounded by wealth and naked women but I was working aborad and sadly vodafone restrict content I can view.

Apologies to anyone who waited and I am truly sorry and if anyone says they haven't received please pm me with your name and bacs details and you'll get an instant refund.

Please also bear in mind the absolute cheapness they were sold for and postage costs being £3 and you'd realise it doesn't mean I made a penny, merely passing on goodness to you fellow pw members.

Where is this island of wealth and naked women???? Where do I sign up- not on Vodafone so I will be ok 🙂

In your defence, I can confirm that certain websites pertaining to our pastimes, do get blocked by Vodafone from when I used to have one of their contracts ( stopped me looking at inappropriate material for my benefit or so I remember them telling me) 

Just now, Jaymo said:

Where is this island of wealth and naked women???? Where do I sign up- not on Vodafone so I will be ok 🙂

In your defence, I can confirm that certain websites pertaining to our pastimes, do get blocked by Vodafone from when I used to have one of their contracts ( stopped me looking at inappropriate material for my benefit or so I remember them telling me) 

Thanks👍🏻 3.5 weeks alone and it stops you looking at #### also👹😂

Edited by dodeer

12 minutes ago, Velocette said:

So.....have you posted my knives along with those who have received them ?

I sent you a pm 5 hours ago and you read it 4 hours ago. Don’t try shame me on here because it won’t work. 

Offered you a refund because your knives haven’t appeared. Please try and act like a gentleman and accept not everything in life goes to plan. 

Edited by dodeer