Land Rover defender 110 utility puma

michufc

F5CC5DFE-3E35-4A90-BAE7-6594D87E574E.jpeg.df6e4d1d3d27ce8c4620835c22d201b5.jpegWith great sadness that My Landrover is for sale. This is by far the best one I have ever owned. This is the top Xs spec with every option going ac electric windows heated seats heated front and rear screen half leather full led lights new heavy duty rear springs and gas shocks. 5x new BFG AT KO2 Plus much much more. Full service history. Hands free Bluetooth. Reverse camera. Dog cage. Led lights inside no rips or marks on the interior seats. Aircon. Full length pull out draws which are easily removed if not required. Upgraded sound system. This is my daily driver and reluctantly selling due to the business expansion. I wish I could keep it As it wil only go up in value but it deserves to be driven not just sitting in the garage. The only bit of damage is a very small dent on the osf wing just above the bumper. I have recently had a full length pull out draw made and installed which will be going with the Landy but can easily be removed if not required 

Please don’t hesitate to call for more information as there really is to much to list
Regards mike

I am advertising this elsewhere so reserve the right to remove at anytime 
Cash on collection 
£24500 Ono
Edited by michufc

56 minutes ago, michufc said:

F5CC5DFE-3E35-4A90-BAE7-6594D87E574E.jpeg.df6e4d1d3d27ce8c4620835c22d201b5.jpegWith great sadness that My Landrover is for sale. This is by far the best one I have ever owned. This is the top Xs spec with every option going ac electric windows heated seats heated front and rear screen half leather full led lights new heavy duty rear springs and gas shocks. 5x new BFG AT KO2 Plus much much more. Full service history. Hands free Bluetooth. Reverse camera. Dog cage. Led lights inside no rips or marks on the interior seats. Aircon. Full length pull out draws which are easily removed if not required. Upgraded sound system. This is my daily driver and reluctantly selling due to the business expansion. I wish I could keep it As it wil only go up in value but it deserves to be driven not just sitting in the garage. The only bit of damage is a very small dent on the osf wing just above the bumper. I have recently had a full length pull out draw made and installed which will be going with the Landy but can easily be removed if not required 

Please don’t hesitate to call for more information as there really is to much to list
Regards mike

I am advertising this elsewhere so reserve the right to remove at anytime 
Cash on collection 
£24500 Ono

Age and mileage might help.

it’s a 2011 and the mileage is 139k

sorry for the late response 

6 hours ago, Centrepin said:

Landys without a dent are normally still in the showroom. It adds character. Is it the 2.4 ?

I miss my landys, but the Mrs can't climb in one now and I struggle.

Good luck with it, and I hope you don't regret parting ways.

Yes I really don’t want to get rid but I can’t afford to keep it and a van 

10 hours ago, Centrepin said:

Landys without a dent are normally still in the showroom. It adds character. Is it the 2.4 ?

I miss my landys, but the Mrs can't climb in one now and I struggle.

Good luck with it, and I hope you don't regret parting ways.

46F63C12-FCE4-4127-AB64-08B9C5E5CC8E.jpeg

On 22/11/2019 at 18:26, michufc said:

46F63C12-FCE4-4127-AB64-08B9C5E5CC8E.jpeg

Very nice. Mine is also an XS, 2010 and has a milage of 81k. I have often thought of selling for a Transit van ( same engine but the Transit goes like a rocket! ) but as OH says, all that will happen is that I'll then have a van which will depreciate quicker, and every time I see another 110 I'll get those pangs of regret. I daren't sell ti as I know I'll regret it. Saying that, I wish you luck with the sale...put the price up a tad. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...