£10 Chris Green dvds

storm in a teacup

• 1 month later...

The Missus actually ordered an extra one for me and got them as a part of my Christmas gifts, so have 3 Wildfowling ones to catch up on. The first one in the Wildfowling  series was excellent apart from all the ''Yahooing'' and ''high fiving'' shooting Canada's inland. The 2nd one was ok ! So looking forward to seeing what the Cornish country man's adventures have in store 

Might stick one on after watching Liverpool hopefully put a stamp on the Premier league trophy.

50 minutes ago, SuperGoose75 said:

The Missus actually ordered an extra one for me and got them as a part of my Christmas gifts, so have 3 Wildfowling ones to catch up on. The first one in the Wildfowling  series was excellent apart from all the ''Yahooing'' and ''high fiving'' shooting Canada's inland. The 2nd one was ok ! So looking forward to seeing what the Cornish country man's adventures have in store 

Might stick one on after watching Liverpool hopefully put a stamp on the Premier league trophy.

I have got those three , all worth watching but one of the best he done is the first Coast To Coast , there is a very good flight on the Ouse Washes with ( forum members ) Motty , Muncher and I believe Smokersmith was also part of the team from the Fenland W A , a flight of a life time , and even then you would have to have a long life :good:

27 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I have got those three , all worth watching but one of the best he done is the first Coast To Coast , there is a very good flight on the Ouse Washes with ( forum members ) Motty , Muncher and I believe Smokersmith was also part of the team from the Fenland W A , a flight of a life time , and even then you would have to have a long life :good:

Hi Marshman, Yes I already had the first two dvds  I now have the last one in (The whole story) volume and also Vol one in (New Wildfowling adventures). Funnily enough the 3rd one she bought me was Vol 1 in (Coast to Coast). 

Going by the photo on the back cover they certainly had a flight of a lifetime! or two! Looking forward to watching the Fenland boys in action👍

Edited by SuperGoose75

Well just after watching the (Coast to Coast) dvd.I tried it last night but the downstairs DVD player was playing up!

A tenner well spent indeed! Really enjoyed it. Have to say the "Dark Estuary" looked a challenging environment and the evening flight on "The Wash" with Smokersmith was hairy looking stuff! Any bird shot out their is certainly well and truly earned.

Really impressed with the homeloading set up and equipment! All alien to me is that!

The flight on the Washes was up there not only in the quailty of shooting and dog work  but also in quailty of filming. Whilst not a fan of the American dvds the quailty of filming is usually top notch and this easily, is on par in that sense.

Them Fenland boys are living in a Wildfowling paradise, no doubt about that! 

I'm layed up with a bad back again "hence so much screen time" the dog is bored stiff but I think I have just found a cure for a bad back in the form of Chris Green dvds lol 

25 minutes ago, SuperGoose75 said:

Well just after watching the (Coast to Coast) dvd.I tried it last night but the downstairs DVD player was playing up!

A tenner well spent indeed! Really enjoyed it. Have to say the "Dark Estuary" looked a challenging environment and the evening flight on "The Wash" with Smokersmith was hairy looking stuff! Any bird shot out their is certainly well and truly earned.

Really impressed with the homeloading set up and equipment! All alien to me is that!

The flight on the Washes was up there not only in the quailty of shooting and dog work  but also in quailty of filming. Whilst not a fan of the American dvds the quailty of filming is usually top notch and this easily, is on par in that sense.

Them Fenland boys are living in a Wildfowling paradise, no doubt about that! 

I'm layed up with a bad back again "hence so much screen time" the dog is bored stiff but I think I have just found a cure for a bad back in the form of Chris Green dvds lol 

I had the privilege of seeing the uncut version of the flight on the Ouse wash and it was fantastic, but cuts had to be made I wish I had that copy. Yes it was a unbelievable flight and we called it because we had enough,and the birds still kept coming.

2 hours ago, muncher said:

I had the privilege of seeing the uncut version of the flight on the Ouse wash and it was fantastic, but cuts had to be made I wish I had that copy. Yes it was a unbelievable flight and we called it because we had enough,and the birds still kept coming.

That actually came across very well. In my eyes, restraint is the true mark of a sportsman and Wildfowler.

I also liked how you let your young Lab carry back the goose after the one that nipped him. I once had a Greylag square up to me and came towards me before I finished it off. It just goes shows how the will to live is strong, even in birds,and animals.All the more reason to respect the quarry we hunt.

Fantastic footage and hats off to Chris Green for filming it all without actually shooting himself.A nice touch inviting him back also.

Will stick another one on here in a bit to watch.