Help needed

Hi all I am 42 yrs old from Norfolk and a keen clay shooter mainly but would like some help and advise in how to get out in the fields possibly shooting pigeons crows etc maybe A few days pheasant shooting now and then I would also like to do some beating , I have sg, fac .22 and fully insured if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be very helpful

thanks in advance 

steve

8 hours ago, Steve brownell said:

Hi all I am 42 yrs old from Norfolk and a keen clay shooter mainly but would like some help and advise in how to get out in the fields possibly shooting pigeons crows etc maybe A few days pheasant shooting now and then I would also like to do some beating , I have sg, fac .22 and fully insured if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be very helpful

thanks in advance 

steve

If I was you I would contact your nearest wildfowling club , with you living in Norfolk there will be one within driving distance from wherever you live , as far as I know Yarmouth and Norwich clubs both have vacancies , you can do clay shooting , gun dog training , pigeon and vermin shooting , wild fowling and you will insured .

By talking to other members at the meeting nights you will soon find out where the game shoots are and you can then put your name down for beating and then this would be a start for even more doors to open . GOOD LUCK