Power Pellet Lube

ash bash

Im just wondering if the weight of the lube effects the pellets flight, this could make it in-consistent. But then again surely it would just be blown off after fired so what the point in using it? Have they tried making one poiseness so that in the dreaded time that your quarry isn't killed it's poisened and dies in the next ten mins?

I used it with My Logun Axor, BSA Hornet, and HW 90 and to be perfectly blunt I couldnt notice any discernable difference.

You would be better advised to hand pick your pellets from the tin and reject any that are marked or inconsistent.

However if you feel it gives a phsycological advantage then use it. Its akin to the car after you have cleaned and polished it.. it always seems to go better..

Thought I'd try some and I'm impressed, my groupings seem to have got tighter without adjusting anything. Is is possible that it could send my HW77K over the 12lb limit?

Trying it out on the bunnies later tonight, I'm sure they will appreciate tighter groupings :rolleyes:

well worth a go for a couple of ££!!