A bit of file work.

fatchap

I have been working on another Stickleback very similar to the black honey comb one I did before I say similar it very close except for a re shaped finger guard and file work along the spine, I'm not convinced, I think I should have died the resin black to match in with the handle, but the customer is always right, even though this time I disagree as he wanted blue. Hey ho, is what it is. Its a very basic file work design, its supposed to be an "S" but I don't think I've done it right, 

20191124-144940.jpg

20191124-145007.jpg

20191124-145031.jpg

20191124-145102.jpg

Still have to do the Lanyard tube and lanyard, cast the lanyard bead and etch the blade, But so far I'm quite pleased with it, Just hope the customer is happy, I hope he hasn't been googling file work and knows what an "S" pattern is supposed to look like.

It is blue resin, just dosn't show up to good camera.

Edited by fatchap

7 hours ago, Miroku_Dave said:

Morning mate, 

looks awesome! I haven't done any file work yet but i think ill give it a try. Would you recommend I do it before or after heat treat?

Cheers :good:

Before heat treat, I never get the tang that hot anyway easier on the belts if you need a rethink.