Bettinsoli 12 bore firing pin

ChrisWill184

All,

Have a situation where I was getting several misfires on the lower barrel of my Bettinsoli so had a look at the firing pin and it is looking a little tired on the front face.

I have contacted RUAG who have them in stock but only deal with trade customers. They did however send me a link to some of their dealers. Now that's all fine but I am currently offshore and cannot access the RUAG website to open the link due to company filters ( http://www.ruag.co.uk/dealer-locator ) .

Firstly, is anyone available out there to access the link and point me in the direction of one of these dealers and send me an email address / phone number. (I am based in Aberdeen)

Secondly, does anyone on here actually have a new Bettinsoli firing pin I may be able to buy off of them?

I can fit the pin so just need the part and not looking to mend / lathe anything else to fit.

Not home for 2 weeks so would like to get this thing at least home before I get back to fit it before a few shoots in December.

Thanks

There are other RUAG stockist up in your area. If the other 2 fall flat let me know & I will jot down the others, albeit somewhat further away from your location.

On 26/11/2019 at 07:59, bruno22rf said:

John Knibbs seems to stock them - £12.50. 01675481006.

As advised by bruno22rf, John Knibbs provides a prompt & efficient service. I have had several dealings with him and always been totally satisfied.

Edited by JJsDad

On 29/11/2019 at 09:34, ChrisWill184 said:

Thanks for the efforts JJsDad. 

Pleased to help seeing a how you were evidently stranded somewhere `off-shore`. Blow that for a job this time of year.

Not being a doom monger, but bear in mind firing pins often need a light fetal to get the protrusion and free movement correct.