The Truth

Jim Sarakun

Corbyn says the NHS is up for sale to the gud ole us of a............if brexit goes thro

Boris says it aint going to be sold..........

where is the lie.................

or where lays the truth..............??

Edited by ditchman

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Corbyn says the NHS is up for sale to the gud ole us of a............if brexit goes thro

Boris says it aint going to be sold..........

where is the lie.................

or where lays the truth..............??

The NHS won’t be on the table, the supply of pharmaceuticals probably will be. That’s how our Laura put it on the been tonight....unless I misunderstood. 

30 minutes ago, Scully said:

The NHS won’t be on the table, the supply of pharmaceuticals probably will be. That’s how our Laura put it on the been tonight....unless I misunderstood. 

well that aint so bad.............cause at the moment the NHS is being well ripped off on price....lining whose pockets.....reminicent of the good old days in the MOD buying dept'

NASA had the same trouble when they found out they were paying $150 for a hammer

If the supply and pricing of medication is sold to the US then the nhs is as good as done, if you doubt that then have a look at the price differentials in basic medicines between America and other countries. It’s back door buy out and there’d be nothing you can do about it despite some of us having paid into it for decades. 

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

well that aint so bad.............cause at the moment the NHS is being well ripped off on price....lining whose pockets.....reminicent of the good old days in the MOD buying dept'

NASA had the same trouble when they found out they were paying $150 for a hammer

Is that the same NASA that spent years and millions of dollars perfecting a pen that would work in a "no gravity environment" when the Russians took a few pencils along with them?

alan clark will always be missed..............the press found out he had been bonking a young lady...and dare i say it he bonked her mother as well....so the press went to see him and confront him with the accusation....

he agreed they had the right information...and they asked him to make a statement...he replied 

"im terribly sorry...i should be horsewhipped"...."thank you very much...goodbye"..................................and that was it ...the story died on the doorstep :lol:

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

alan clark will always be missed..............the press found out he had been bonking a young lady...and dare i say it he bonked her mother as well....so the press went to see him and confront him with the accusation....

he agreed they had the right information...and they asked him to make a statement...he replied 

"im terribly sorry...i should be horsewhipped"...."thank you very much...goodbye"..................................and that was it ...the story died on the doorstep 

😂

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Is that the same NASA that spent years and millions of dollars perfecting a pen that would work in a "no gravity environment" when the Russians took a few pencils along with them?

I already hate myself for being dragged into this reply but this is a long established myth, both parties initially used pencils but the risk of graphite shorting circuits etc led to pen use becoming standard

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-nasa-spen/

Back to my anorak collection for me

58 minutes ago, The Mighty Prawn said:

I already hate myself for being dragged into this reply but this is a long established myth, both parties initially used pencils but the risk of graphite shorting circuits etc led to pen use becoming standard

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-nasa-spen/

Back to my anorak collection for me

Anything in there about the hammer?