Good shot?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Good shot? said:

Anyone see the above interview last night.

What an embarrassment for Corben, but some people will still vote for him!!!

Even Labour activists are calling it an embarrassment. 

Panned by the Labourite press. 

Not fit to run his own allotment, never mind a country. 

I laughed at first, but actually started to feel sorry for Corbyn. Not very bright and struggled to answer any question. Kept repeating the same phrases - which had little or nothing to do with the question he had been asked. He appears to be as thick as Diane Abbott or getting old very quickly.

Totally and utterly out of his depth.

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I laughed at first, but actually started to feel sorry for Corbyn. Not very bright and struggled to answer any question. Kept repeating the same phrases - which had little or nothing to do with the question he had been asked. He appears to be as thick as Diane Abbott or getting old very quickly.

If I had £1 for every time a labour politician in this election run up said let’s be clear, I’m clear or we’re clear, and then went on to say something irrelevant or totally unclear, well I wouldn’t have to go to work again.

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

No one can be as thick as Abbot. 

36 minutes ago, Mungler said:

If I had £1 for every time a labour politician in this election run up said let’s be clear, I’m clear or we’re clear, and then went on to say something irrelevant or totally unclear, well I wouldn’t have to go to work again.

How very true

39 minutes ago, Mungler said:

My bug bear is being asked a direct question and then they launch into "Our position on this has always been the same" etc etc but without actually stating what that position is! There should be a dunk tank and if they don't answer within 30 seconds they get dunked

Corbyn has an ace up his sleeve, specifically the WASPI vote. Lord knows how many millions of women will vote Labour because he's promising an average of £15,000 each to compensate them for having their pensions "stolen" by the conservatives who raised the retirement age for women, meaning they couldn't retire at 60. Ker-ching... Estimated to be another £38 billion to be paid for by the "High Earners".  Are they also going to refund men like me who built up well over 44 qualifying years plus SERPS only to watch the last bunch of Labour loonies reduce the threshold to 30 years? I don't think so.

Bonkers is too mild a word for that bunch of crackpots. If they get elected (heaven forbid) it really will be the lunatics running the asylum. What the Labour clowns never grasp is that stunt giveaways like family tax credits only work to get them elected once, but the taxpayer has has to keep on forking it over for evermore.

stunt giveaways like family tax credits only work to get them elected once, but the taxpayer has has to keep on forking it over for evermore.

I suspect few people on this Forum have any grasp as to how much has been wrongly paid out.

I would welcome oowee putting a figure on the amount and also the amount that goes out of the country to non-residents.  PS - it won't happen.

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

You would have to work again because you'd have to pay it all back as tax... 

29 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I suspect few people on this Forum have any grasp as to how much has been wrongly paid out.

I would welcome oowee putting a figure on the amount and also the amount that goes out of the country to non-residents.  PS - it won't happen.

Yes but it works for them, I would say the vast majority of labour voters are on the benefits bandwagon and are voting for more of the same. Its not politics its bribery.