SOGGY DRIVE OUT,ends with a very nice new permission.

lakeside1000

I was so fed up just watching the rain come down I decided to take a drive around some of my perms just to see if the pigeons had started to move onto the rape, problem was most of the land was so waterlogged not even my trusty Suzuki in 4 wheel drive could cope with the mud, 

After an hour and a half I was pretty fed up so I decided to head home , on the way I passed a newly sewn field which had around 500 crows and pigeons on it, I stopped to watch them for a minute when the farmer walked up alongside the car, 'efin crows' he mumbled and turned to look at me, I opened the window and he proceeded to tell me he had been chasing them off for days but no let up, they kept coming back,

I explained I was out checking my perms for somewhere to shoot and introduced myself, he knew the estate manager I already worked for so he suggested I come back tomorrow and give him a days shooting, he then suggested I might like to do all the vermin control on the farm as he had been let down by the last two who promised to do some shooting and not turned up , so tomorrow morning I will have a go, and see how much damage I can do, nice to be asked for a change, even better he has some good solid tracks I can get to most of the land without sinking up to my boot tops, should make for an interesting day out😁.