London bridge

Rewulf

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, figgy said:

Reports of dead victims.  Glad the police shot them.

Seemed odd that walking around York city centre that armed police were on the streets as we were leaving hour or so ago. Maybe precaution.

Edited by figgy

5 minutes ago, figgy said:

Seemed odd that walking around York city centre that armed police were on the streets as we were leaving hour or so ago. Maybe precaution.

Think they will be all over the place in the run up to Xmas ,even on a seemingly quiet day down here ,armed police are on the gates of the dock yard where the Mary Rose ,Victory etc are with a terror risk level warning on show to the public 

8 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

Best result to save court time, caught in the act

Mr Corbyn has condemned this barbaric act in the strongest terms. 

Why wasn't this 'freedom fighter' simply arrested? 

Shooting dead a potentially innocent man, hopefully the officers involved will feel the full weight of the law. 🙄

28 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Shooting dead a potentially innocent man, hopefully the officers involved will feel the full weight of the law. 🙄

The witness on the TV said as the Police arrived they pulled off the public and he pulled his coat open to expose what she thought was a stab vest or bomb. You have a split second to save lives or take one. Yes hindsight is a wonderful thing, I hope the law allows these Police officer the full support they deserve doing a very difficult job in the light of media scrutiny. The individual has killed two people and if you play with fire you get your fingers burnt.

That is my opinion and I will not comment further.

17 minutes ago, Dougy said:

The way forward. The right decision was made. Why faff around with the courts? You only get the human right wombles saying they need special care. 

11 minutes ago, oowee said:

Result. I hope he got a good beating too. Good to see some members of the public on the take down rather than filming for FB. 

Definitely,  someone wont need to buy his own beer for a while 😁

25 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

That is my opinion and I will not comment further

You do realise I was being sarcastic ? 😀

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Typical of this garbage spouting idiot. Just how can he publish effluent like this. Does he think anyone will yake notice?.

1 hour ago, pigeon controller said:

The witness on the TV said as the Police arrived they pulled off the public and he pulled his coat open to expose what she thought was a stab vest or bomb. You have a split second to save lives or take one. Yes hindsight is a wonderful thing, I hope the law allows these Police officer the full support they deserve doing a very difficult job in the light of media scrutiny. The individual has killed two people and if you play with fire you get your fingers burnt.

That is my opinion and I will not comment further.

The whole of the video, which is stopped on news channels seems to confirm this is the case. Split decision and the right one. What happens if it was real? If it was and it went off, serving police, who ran to the scene would be dead, as well as the good citizens. 

video on liveleak