London bridge

Rewulf

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again and again we see this kind of thing happen with scumbags who are already known to the authorities. This is why we can’t have people like that “ex” Isis pregnant girl back who is stuck in Syria, true rehabilitation seems just such wishful thinking.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hundreds of ex White Helmet “friendly rebels” have recently been allowed into this country and presumably scattered throughout the UK, the press has always portrayed these as angels who go around saving civilians that big bad Assad has gassed, sadly the truth is they were instrumental in staging these “attacks” themselves, it only takes a handful of these nutters to show their true selves. 

57 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Again and again we see this kind of thing happen with scumbags who are already known to the authorities. This is why we can’t have people like that “ex” Isis pregnant girl back who is stuck in Syria, true rehabilitation seems just such wishful thinking.

+1

I'm sure the above is true in the vast majority of cases because these are dressed up as religious matters.  We cannot afford to take the risk for a very small minority who might change.  Innocent lives are genuinely at risk.

This country is pickled with people from different countries with non Christian religious backgrounds, and different values, who despise the West, they originate mostly from **** hole countries which are often corrupt, lawless war zones, they indoctrinate the young in their communities to despise us also, the authorities hands are tied by this countries own equality laws, which the extremists see as weakness! Consequently the authorities are largely unaware of who these individuals are, or what their intentions towards us are!..or how many are actual or potential extremists and terrorists!......it’s beyond control! The authorities are just firefighting it and clearing up the mess afterwards!......and as usual it’s joe public who bears the consequences of both legal and illegal migration into the UK!

Beggars belief really, convicted bomb plotter released at half way point without even seeing a parole board being held down by a convicted murderer on day release for killing a young disabled girl. 

The chap with the knife who drops the tissue (presumerably as his hand has blood on it or similiar) was a plain clothed btp officer who chased him from the conference the terrorist had been invited to speak at (rehabilitation, the irony). Should be armed and it would have prevented perhaps some of this. 

2 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Wow, if true you guys should get the tar and feathers ready. 

Once again we’ve been defeated by our own over liberal equality laws! The authorities can’t target certain communities where everyone know the problem lies....because it will be deemed “racist” and therefore unacceptable, because it’s not PC!..........tarring and feathering will never happen in the UK, we’re too controlled and subjugated!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hundreds of ex White Helmet “friendly rebels” have recently been allowed into this country and presumably scattered throughout the UK, the press has always portrayed these as angels who go around saving civilians that big bad Assad has gassed, sadly the truth is they were instrumental in staging these “attacks” themselves, it only takes a handful of these nutters to show their true selves. 

Their true role has always troubled me. 

45 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

The authorities can’t target certain communities where everyone know the problem lies....because it will be deemed “racist” and therefore unacceptable, because it’s not PC!..

To an extent. But it's too late. Read The Strange Death of Europe.  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Strange-Death-Europe-Immigration-.

Or read The Islamic Republic of Dewsbury.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Islamic-Republic-Dewsbury-Requiem/dp/0957096445/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2CLVK2XNNP4Q1&keywords=the+islamic+republic+of+dewsbury&qid=1575110951&s=books&sprefix=the+islamic+repulb%2Cstripbooks%2C253&sr=1-1

Like it or not, Britain is already a Balkanized society and there's nothing to be done about it. That horse bolted long ago.

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

No doubt they will be 'learning lessons'yet again!

We've just had a case locally where 3 drug dealers stabbed another drug dealer. They caused serious harm but didn't kill him. Two of the attackers were handed 26 year sentences, whilst the third, a 16 year old, was given 19 years (slightly less due to his age and he doesn't pose a serious risk to the public apparently). The 2 older men will serve a minimum of 14 years with an extended 5 year licence period.

How then is it right that a terrorist who was planning mass killings and was trying to set up a training camp for other mass killers is released after just 8 years? I'd love to see the reports that went to the parole board, as no doubt would the family and friends of Khan's victims. Earlier this year a 23 year old Neo Nazi was jailed for life, with a minimum of 20 years, for planning to kill a Labour MP.  A long, and just sentence I'm sure most would agree though totally at odds with the sentence passed down to Khan back in 2012. Why? It seems the establishment CAN act tough when it's one of their own in the firing line.

The justice system and sentencing guidelines in this country need a radical shakeup, and quickly.  

The situation could have been avoided completely if someone in government had got the balls to see that he got a bullet in his head when the murdering piece of filth was convicted for his first terrorist offence! .

The wetters than run this country ,really make me want to puke !.

I'm just reading the Daily Mail article regarding how the brave public tackled the terrorist and managed to get at least one knife from him...then down each side of the story, there's an advert for the latest film...called Knives out!  ***!  .Are these ads separate from the Mail?  I'm certainly no wuss but this just seems very insensitive!  

1 hour ago, spurs 14 said:

I hope those coppers get a pat on the back and full support of everyone , best and only thing they could have done ,I hope allthewhinging liberals stay out of this 

No doubt it won't be long before somebody crawls out from under a stone somewhere and starts criticising their actions. 

I would be interested to know his history and why he was sent to jail before all this, also why he was let out 

Edited by Vince Green

The fact that he had a prison history and was let out early should bring in a whole shake up of the prison and sentencing, 8 years should mean 8 years , how must the poor family feel of the poor people he killed , 

I would personally punch them in the face anyone who comes out and attacks the action of those police officers , he had an imitation suicide vest on , the police saw it and had split seconds to make the decision before he could of detonated it ! , what kind of idiot would think there is going to be a different outcome 

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

No doubt it won't be long before somebody crawls out from under a stone somewhere and starts criticising their actions. 

I would be interested to know his history and why he was sent to jail before all this, also why he was let out 

Vince youtube we got a problem all the information you need!

Let’s not let emotion get in the way of the facts, the police arrived after members of the public had subdued the illegitimate SOB, if he had a viable suicide device, he would have already detonated it before plod arrived! As the main object of these terrorists is to kill as many “Kafir” as possible! The police were armed, they had guns, the assailant didn’t! At that stage have a weapon (members of the public had taken the knife from him) he was unarmed! The police were, in this instance, in little or no danger! It is the unarmed members of the public who tackled this armed murderer, that deserve our praises......I would not criticise the police for shooting this guy, they had to make a split second decision.....and did!....now the unarmed copper who died in the last London terrorist attack when tackling an armed terrorist with a knife, deserves our utmost respect for his courage...........I don’t know if I would have done it?

However, the police are not above criticism, especially regarding the appalling delays in gun certificate administration.

I hope spurs 14 wouldn’t want to punch me in the face for expressing this opinion? 🤕

On a related matter, did anyone see the singularly unimpressive statement from the Met Commissioner (Cressida Richard) a politician trying to look like a copper!