FX new slugs

villaman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen this

From the mouth of Rat Sniper Mike himself 

"As you all know by now, the FX Hybrids are out! Rat Sniper Slugs has teamed up with a local bullet manufacturing company that currently manufactures some of the best match pistol bullets on the planet. Their top machine technician is the one running the high speed machines. We had to have custom machines built to be able to produce this design… it's a much more involved manufacturing process than what it takes to produce a simple hollowpoint.
I have teamed up with FX to utilize their worldwide dealer network and will no longer sell direct. I am manufacturing these exclusively for FX. Just to squash any rumors FX in no way backed me to aquire the machines – it's something I did on my own. I still have full rights over my patent pending hollow core design and I'm directly involved in the manufactu

7 hours ago, figgy said:

Looking better all the time the advancement in air rifles and projectiles. 

Whether they will shoot out of a standard barrel remains to be seen. Most are pants unless you fit the slug liner to the FX guns.

H&N slugs work from standard barrels, but obviously from FAC running @ 30 + fpe 

5 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

Im starting to get interested in these slugs now  

Especially as the .25 cal hybrid will be 26 grns .only 1 grain more than jsb kings .

But with a much higher bc ..

If they shoot well out of a standard st.barrel then i will be ecstatic .

Have you tried H&N .22 slugs ?

4 hours ago, figgy said:

I hope they make .177 slugs, as the sub12 speed might be ok.

Might start to see faster twist rates to suit slugs in the future.

This would be exactly what id like to see aswell. .177 cal slug lightweight or approx 10 grain. For standard barrels. Yet to see anyone makimg this however slugs are getting more popular so maybe there comming???