Best 4x4 for under £5k

Arley

9 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Got a xtrail 2007 2.2d. Without the hassel of changing the road tyres its useless. I really wish i bought a jimny. Or terios. They are both going to be the realistic options otherwise you'll spend 2k on the 4x4, 2k on insurance and £350+ on tax for a under 21yo. Explore the insurance groups vehicles are in and get some quotes online. 

Can’t fault my terios. It’s running 17” road tyres and goes anywhere. 
my mates think I’m being stupid going through the gateways in the slop. It never gets stuck . ( until now 😂

20 hours ago, JTaylor91 said:

That’s the perfect totty to pull! Think of the shooting on the land!

So what attracted you to your wife/partner/girl friend? :)

15 hours ago, ninjaferret said:

I've got a landcruiser swb COMMERCIAL that I'm looking to sell shortly 3.0td has had all sorts done to it only 88000 miles from new, year 2000 and it's in realtree camo same paint job as the jimny

IMG_4565.JPG

Do you need to notify DVL of change of colour? If so, what colour did you tell them?

10 hours ago, Arley said:

Thank you folks, hopefully sorted with a Jimmy

Best regards

Matt

Great choice,I've had 2.Make sure you lift rear seats and lift carpet and look for rust,especially around seatbelt anchor points.Also the whole rear floor and wheel Jack recess.

I'd you can get hold of a good one then it will serve you good.Biggest mistake I made getting rid of my 58 plate.Even though i dont shoot,they just put a smile on your face.Good set of All terrains is all you need.