Anyone using a Pard007 with a 6-24x?

4535jacks

45 minutes ago, 4535jacks said:

I am tempted to get a Solaris SRX to increase the light and allow me to run at a high mag.  

I had a nightmaster nm800 and swopped to a SRX it made a big difference. I was using a MTC mamba 4 x16 -50. And now I use a sightron s-tac 2.5 X 17 -56. The lower mag has made it much easier to use.

4 hours ago, 4535jacks said:

I am tempted to get a Solaris SRX to increase the light and allow me to run at a high mag.  

hello, i just looked on CRS web site and Ash has some good deals on the 007 and SRX together, Black friday weekend and he is moving and looking to reduce stock

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

10 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i just looked on CRS web site and Ash has some good deals on the 007 and SRX together, Black friday weekend and he is moving and looking to reduce stock

Looked on the CRS site this morning but said shop was closed, but blackwoods have a special on, combo special is £530 but if you buys separate total is £490 as £70 off the NV007.

My local RFD has given me a good quote of£645 on a Delta Titanium 2.5-15x56 SF HD IR 4A Scope by the way.

Mick

10 minutes ago, powler said:

Looked on the CRS site this morning but said shop was closed, but blackwoods have a special on, combo special is £530 but if you buys separate total is £490 as £70 off the NV007.

My local RFD has given me a good quote of£645 on a Delta Titanium 2.5-15x56 SF HD IR 4A Scope by the way.

Mick

hello, its only closed for maintenance, you can email Ash at splatt9736@gmail.co, scope sounds good but i only know Hawke, good luck though,

Edited by oldypigeonpopper