Proud dad

team tractor

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Wow! I hope they want more.

It’s cool to think they’re there :) but my boy don’t even know what an Aston is 😂😂

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

No pun intended but sign him up on 'the Board'....way to go, well done.  Time will tell when he is shooting more ducks than his dad:yay:

Only if he’s on a boat at the minute. It’s a bit wet over there 😂

2 hours ago, team tractor said:

cool to think they’re there  but my boy don’t even know what an Aston is 😂😂

Place I worked years ago made parts for the DB9, they brought one into the workshop and everyone was all excited,  I had a quick look and wandered off back to my machines,  boss came over ranting about me not being interested,  I asked "do we get to go for a drive in it?" No says boss, I said " then it's pretty and I'm done" didn't go down well🤗

8 hours ago, Mice! said:

Place I worked years ago made parts for the DB9, they brought one into the workshop and everyone was all excited,  I had a quick look and wandered off back to my machines,  boss came over ranting about me not being interested,  I asked "do we get to go for a drive in it?" No says boss, I said " then it's pretty and I'm done" didn't go down well🤗

My mate drives the prototypes and builds them . Little more interesting :) . He gets a fuel card and told to drive . 

we get people coming into our shop going on about things /items and the smell off the wood but I just don’t notice anymore. 

2 hours ago, team tractor said:

My mate drives the prototypes and builds them . Little more interesting  . He gets a fuel card and told to drive . 

we get people coming into our shop going on about things /items and the smell off the wood but I just don’t notice anymore. 

Now that's more like it.

You probably smell like the wood anyway,  after all the years