Does post at £30/35

£240/1000 for 28g 6

£260/1000 for 30g 5&6

Custom printed loads for 3000 or more 

Fibre wad only

Does bespoke loads 

Worth a look

Are you anything to do with them?

That website opens to a front page with nothing but a logo... is it broken or something?

Also what sets them aside from the tried and tested brands? Do they list their components?

I used the cheapest clear pigeon 30g 6's today and dropped some good height pheasant... be good to know whats good about these if they cost more? 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Are you anything to do with them?

That website opens to a front page with nothing but a logo... is it broken or something?

Also what sets them aside from the tried and tested brands? Do they list their components?

I used the cheapest clear pigeon 30g 6's today and dropped some good height pheasant... be good to know whats good about these if they cost more? 

No I am not. 

Don’t know about website.

Nothing sets them aside. Didn’t say it was. Just posted about them as may help locals or people looking for something.

Good news about your Clear Pigeons. 

4 minutes ago, dodeer said:

No I am not. 

Don’t know about website.

Nothing sets them aside. Didn’t say it was. Just posted about them as may help locals or people looking for something.

Good news about your Clear Pigeons. 

My apologies,

Thought they were something to do with you and be good to have more info :) thanks for posting anyways and let's hope they're good on we get some reports soon. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd90 said:

My apologies,

Thought they were something to do with you and be good to have more info  thanks for posting anyways and let's hope they're good on we get some reports soon. 

I ordered some today so will let you know. 99% sure won’t be any different from any other game load. 

6 minutes ago, Delwint said:

I had the first 500 from him, on this occasion he personally delivered them to the door as the courier let him down. Lovely lad and always happy to answer questions. It’s good to support new businesses, when so many are failing around us. 

Exactly! I always buy local whatever the price normally for everything from meat to cartridges but thought id give this guy a go

15 minutes ago, Delwint said:

I had the first 500 from him, on this occasion he personally delivered them to the door as the courier let him down. Lovely lad and always happy to answer questions. It’s good to support new businesses, when so many are failing around us. 

What are they like?

Also are they 65, 67 or 70mm? 

I messaged on insta when he put up a post asking what people want in 20b... I said a 25g 7 shot would be ideal. 

10 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

As I have neither fb nor insta I can't look, curious to know if he'd do an 1 1/8oz of 7's. 

Is that 30g of 7 shot? I am also surprised that they are not about. 

1 hour ago, matone said:

Not many would as most clay grounds have a 1oz limit.

7 shot is fine for game shooting, many say it is the pattern that kills the birds, having several pellets hit the birds, rather than one or two bigger pellets. 

19 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

7 shot is fine for game shooting, many say it is the pattern that kills the birds, having several pellets hit the birds, rather than one or two bigger pellets. 

That's the one problem. The guy has probably done his homework/ research and found hardly anyone uses 7s for anything but particularly game. The other problem is is that it didn't tell him why not - they're like hens' teeth. If he produces a decent cartridge he could have a niche market with some 28 and 30g 7s. That is of course until the big boys find out and realise their mistake and drive him out of business.

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

It's 32g 

46 minutes ago, wymberley said:

That's the one problem. The guy has probably done his homework/ research and found hardly anyone uses 7s for anything but particularly game. The other problem is is that it didn't tell him why not - they're like hens' teeth. If he produces a decent cartridge he could have a niche market with some 28 and 30g 7s. That is of course until the big boys find out and realise their mistake and drive him out of business.

Think that's probably about the size of it. The only place I've seen actual English 7's is on just cartridges and I certainly wouldn't pay them prices. I've got lucky in a few shops that have had old stock before but it doesn't happen very often. 

If i could get a 32g 7 load I'd use it for all my wing shooting.