Duck pond prices

captainhastings

Just wondering say you find a farm with  a little pond it may hold a duck or two or may not but you want to try and feed the place up. What sort of money would you offer the farmer if you wanted to lock it down so only you and your mate shot it ? I know this is how long it a piece of string job but just curious on rough prices. 

I would think the farmer would have a price in mind if he was prepared to give you shooting rights over it. Quoting someones price off this forum will only apply to their particular pond. You might have to pay more, or less than than the advice from members. Test the water with him (excuse the pun) but remember you can aways go up. If you go in to high he may rip your arm off and you then cant come down.

Aye like you say start low and go up if needed. Its a funny old game asking to shoot ducks. Because if you don't know them before hand and you don't know there mind set it can be tricky. I spoke to one fella and he got quite indignant saying I don't condone the killing of wildlife etc. But if you don't ask you don't get