Cammo net

louisvanhovell

22 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Louis

Sportsman gun of Exeter had some cracking deals on small nets.

I will go looking for a link for you.

Here you go;

https://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/decoy-forest-camo-net-1-5x4m

Be quick though

Thank you very much indeed! I appreciate it. 

I wonder however if this is made from shiny material? I bought a camo net off the bay a while ago that looked similar. 

Very shiny stuff, I think it didn't work well because of that. 

If you have good experiences with this one, then please let me know and I'll be glad to buy it. 

Cheers! Louis

22 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, thats worth buying 2 as you never know how big a hide required on the day even for 1 person

Thank you for the tip. Cheers, Louis

21 hours ago, louisvanhovell said:

I wonder however if this is made from shiny material? I bought a camo net off the bay a while ago that looked similar. 

If you have good experiences with this one, then please let me know and I'll be glad to buy it. 

Cheers! Louis

Thank you for the tip. Cheers, Louis

I believe the netting in the link is NOT shiny looks very much like the same material i have with mine.

2 hours ago, barrelsniffer said:

I believe the netting in the link is NOT shiny looks very much like the same material i have with mine.

hello, it does look that way but i have all sorts of camo and some a bit shiney, never worried about it,  it you see the price before reduction it looks a bargain.

I bought the same branded one out of sportmans store in dorset. Its alright, its a bit darker than it looks which is better for this time of the year. It doesn't look like the picture either they use. If you want ill take a pic later. Its not my favourite net but its not the worst. In fact, a cheap, shiny piece of ****, off that wish app, is my favourite as its not so snaggy, easier to blend by integration of natural grasses ect and drys quick. 

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 07:18, louisvanhovell said:

Cheers! Louis

Louis, Louis, Louis,

Leaves are shiny, these nets are not shiny, they are a perfectly usable cheap net to hide from woodpigeons behind.

Buy one, get it delivered and send it back if you don't like it.

Or alternatively go to a gun shop that has cammo nets that you can look at and handle and pay much more for!

You asked for suggestions and then seem to put more obstructions in the way.

On 04/12/2019 at 10:30, strimmer_13 said:

I bought the same branded one out of sportmans store in dorset. Its alright, its a bit darker than it looks which is better for this time of the year. It doesn't look like the picture either they use. If you want ill take a pic later. Its not my favourite net but its not the worst. In fact, a cheap, shiny piece of ****, off that wish app, is my favourite as its not so snaggy, easier to blend by integration of natural grasses ect and drys quick. 

Thank you very much strimmer_13, and sorry for my late response. I was away a few days and forgot to check the thread. Sounds good. I'll buy it! Will need to see if it's still available haha. Cheers, Louis

On 04/12/2019 at 19:55, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Louis, Louis, Louis,

Leaves are shiny, these nets are not shiny, they are a perfectly usable cheap net to hide from woodpigeons behind.

Buy one, get it delivered and send it back if you don't like it.

Or alternatively go to a gun shop that has cammo nets that you can look at and handle and pay much more for!

You asked for suggestions and then seem to put more obstructions in the way.

Hi TICHTCHOKE, thank you for your advice. I didn't mean to be difficult, but it's good to read your and other people's advice on this net. 

It sounds like an excellent choice. 

Cheers, Louis