Eley vip pro eco steel

I have used lots of these since their release. They are a good cartridge. No better or worse than any other. I've used the 3's on the shore and 5's on my pond and both do the job. I have used the 28g 7's on clays too but as yet do not see any need as I shoot lead with a fibre wad

13 minutes ago, Ferret664 said:

That's exactly why I got them . I usually use 36g 3s but seeing as these are bio wads thought I would give them a try . Anyone know why they are only available in 2 3/4 ? 

I have been using the 3" Gamebore silver steel which are fibre wad. Our landowner has said no plastic wads due to livestock on land.  

2 hours ago, Ferret664 said:

That's exactly why I got them . I usually use 36g 3s but seeing as these are bio wads thought I would give them a try . Anyone know why they are only available in 2 3/4 ? 

One would expect them to be used in more of the range next year. I’d hope all their normal plastic wads are replaced by those 

19 hours ago, rbrowning2 said:

So much for the eley man he should do his homework these wads are not new the manufacture got a very large EU grant to make develop them and they were in use by Armusa back in March 2013. They are made from PVA.

M:

Supposedly they are different. I used Armusa as the distributor was near me and the wads certainly look different and dissolve differently.