Climate Change

KB1

40 minutes ago, oowee said:

Some geographies will be pushed over the edge of sustainability

There will come a very uncomfortable point for globalist types like yourself, when the above word will conflict quite violently with your doctrine. 

Limiting expansion via the aims of concepts like agenda 21/30, versus your ideas of the free world economy, mix in a healthy dose of climate fear religion, and you have a recipe for cataclysm. 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

There will come a very uncomfortable point for globalist types like yourself, when the above word will conflict quite violently with your doctrine. 

Limiting expansion via the aims of concepts like agenda 21/30, versus your ideas of the free world economy, mix in a healthy dose of climate fear religion, and you have a recipe for cataclysm. 

You have lost me there. 

1 minute ago, islandgun said:

Im thinking. would it be possible to get a toddler on Tv telling greta that its her generation that are taking away its babyhood

Thats a good one :lol:

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

I tried to watch it all, but I just can't stand her patronising tone. 

I can’t watch her. It is clear she is reading from a script as teenagers don’t talk like she does. If someone asks her a an unexpected question she is totally thrown...she dictates but is unable to debate. 
Her parents have flung her front stage to drive their agenda, and eventually she will meet someone who doesn’t care that she is only a child. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves. 

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

Agenda 21/30, I knew a conspiracy theory would come along sooner or later 🙂 

Agenda 21 is hardly a conspiracy! 

It's agreed UN policy, and backed by most developed nations governments. 

Have a read, it's the road map to the NWO, and there's no room in it for oowees free trade utopia or Gretas geen one. 

22 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Have a read, it's the road map to the NWO, and there's no room in it for oowees free trade utopia or Gretas geen one. 

Yup - the world is over populated. The west is doing its bit but the peoples who breed like rabbits thin them out by exporting their problems to places that are more considerate with help from the UN - and quite likely Soros paying for the boats.

My problem with the potential 'pain' we may suffer - losing our cars, wood burners, gas/oil heating, beef cattle etc etc is that the biggest sinners (China, India, Russia, USA, Sth America etc) are doing absolutely *****r all to change their ways and unless they do we will suffer both the pain of deprivation and all the impacts of global warming. 

I was listening to a frank and (seemingly) honest debate on the various measures we are expected to take to 'reverse' CO2 increases - I think it was Talk Radio - and there were a numbers of supposed causes we are being blamed for debunked by alternative experts:-

- beef production world-wide is a problem because of the way USA/Sth America grow feed with forest destruction and soil degradation for soya and maize. Our beef farming on grasslands/hay production is better than carbon nuetral

- diesel cars are now very clean and lean and account for a minute fraction of the Co2 our masses of Amazon/Parcelforce/DPD van fleets are now churning our with the massive expansion of online shopping

- electric cars good in theory but not thought through. Teslas of 4-5 years old are virtually worthless with replacement batteries costing more than value of car. Similar issues with other early electric cars. Hybrids with tax concessions rarely charged and thus running on small thirsty petrol engines. Little or no enthusiasm for extending charging facilities. China holding onto or controlling cobalt supplies to hold us to ransom?

There were other serious concerns but the bottom line seemed to be we need to be careful and think this through but we could bankrupt our country if we took the Greens agenda to its ultimate whilst the rest of the world were doing little or nothing. More important to get global agreements than take hysteric knee jerk steps unilaterally.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Correction, I should have said the starter for a conspiracy theory 🤣

12 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Yup - the world is over populated. The west is doing its bit but the peoples who breed like rabbits thin them out by exporting their problems to places that are more considerate with help from the UN - and quite likely Soros paying for the boats.

They just cannot keep it in their trousers can they.  About time the allowance was paid to those who don't have children or just restrict it to one.

The world is being polluted with humans no doubt ..... what do these over educated call it..... the elephant in the room ?

What was it the report on BBC website said yesterday - "over a third of the increase in methane in the atmosphere in the last 10 years has been generated by microbes in a few swamps in North Africa" and they need to do further research as it may be happening world wide.

Not very prominent and kept quiet on broadcast media  -  the "rewilders" won't like that.

diesel and petrol cars are more efficient on fuel consumption than 20 /30 years ago also lower emissions like for like running costs per mile   however electric cars  inc manufacture and  lifespan  5 yrs for batteries etc ,  recyclable  parts,  body work repairs , insurance , also accident issues re people have been killed trying to rescue passengers ,  have a higher impact on resources not to mention the extra power station needing to be built re demand  and their footprint etc     however we have any  petrol engine can be run on hydrogen   no emissions at all  however anyone can make the brown gas     ( so no taxes)

now we have another volcanic eruption  as the Iceland one a few years back  three to five years after eruptions the weather pattern changes as history before google tells us  

On 12/12/2019 at 19:31, vmaxphil said:

The dinosaurs lived for over 100 million years with no apparent ill effects from methane they ejected and it seems that there were millions of them roaming around 

Yup, totally true. These creatures dealt with adverse conditions we will never know, I don't think any of them owned a gas guzzler. Until people understand  " superrotates",  we will be tethered to the eco hedge monkey unwashed.