Climate Change

KB1

6 hours ago, Vince Green said:

That's the big one, but politicians won't confront that issue its too hot to handle. 

Chris Packham tackled it on Horizon BBC2 a couple of days ago and credit to him. We don't often have anything good to say about him but this is good and much needed. You can see it on iplayer.

I should but I just couldn't. I refused to see the Freddie Mercury film 'cause May was getting money out of it and I wasn't going to put any in his pocket.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

I should but I just couldn't. I refused to see the Freddie Mercury film 'cause May was getting money out of it and I wasn't going to put any in his pocket.

Give it a look, he's actually very good in it. Its not like you are going to put any money in his pocket by doing so. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Much as I hate to say it, its an issue not many presenters would go near,  it is a huge issue, I don't think he hit the real nitty gritty but hey?

Edited by Vince Green

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

Give it a look, he's actually very good in it. Its not like you are going to put any money in his pocket by doing so. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Much as I hate to say it, its an issue not many presenters would go near,  it is a huge issue, I don't think he hit the real nitty gritty but hey?

I can't stick him and would feel hypocritical.

I believe Attenborough will be doing something similar in a special birthday show.

10 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

It's all about the money, always has been, always will be.

Edited by Newbie to this