Sign in to follow this  
KB1

Climate Change

40 minutes ago, oowee said:

Some geographies will be pushed over the edge of sustainability

There will come a very uncomfortable point for globalist types like yourself, when the above word will conflict quite violently with your doctrine. 

Limiting expansion via the aims of concepts like agenda 21/30, versus your ideas of the free world economy, mix in a healthy dose of climate fear religion, and you have a recipe for cataclysm. 

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

I tried to watch it all, but I just can't stand her patronising tone. 

President of Brazil has just called her "a brat"...........................oh dear........:lol:

Im thinking. would it be possible to get a toddler on Tv telling greta that its her generation that are taking away its babyhood

3 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

There will come a very uncomfortable point for globalist types like yourself, when the above word will conflict quite violently with your doctrine. 

Limiting expansion via the aims of concepts like agenda 21/30, versus your ideas of the free world economy, mix in a healthy dose of climate fear religion, and you have a recipe for cataclysm. 

You have lost me there. 

1 minute ago, islandgun said:

Im thinking. would it be possible to get a toddler on Tv telling greta that its her generation that are taking away its babyhood

Thats a good one :lol:

7 minutes ago, oowee said:

You have lost me there

That doesn't surprise me. 

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

I tried to watch it all, but I just can't stand her patronising tone. 

I can’t watch her. It is clear she is reading from a script as teenagers don’t talk like she does. If someone asks her a an unexpected question she is totally thrown...she dictates but is unable to debate. 
Her parents have flung her front stage to drive their agenda, and eventually she will meet someone who doesn’t care that she is only a child. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves. 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

President of Brazil has just called her "a brat"...........................oh dear........

Can't blame him for that - she even looks like a troll. 

1 minute ago, norfolk dumpling said:

Greta suffers with the same mental disorder as Packham - evidence 'care in the community' doesn't work.

Oh how true!

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

Agenda 21/30, I knew a conspiracy theory would come along sooner or later 🙂 

Agenda 21 is hardly a conspiracy! 

It's agreed UN policy, and backed by most developed nations governments. 

Have a read, it's the road map to the NWO, and there's no room in it for oowees free trade utopia or Gretas geen one. 

22 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Have a read, it's the road map to the NWO, and there's no room in it for oowees free trade utopia or Gretas geen one. 

Yup - the world is over populated. The west is doing its bit but the peoples who breed like rabbits thin them out by exporting their problems to places that are more considerate with help from the UN - and quite likely Soros paying for the boats.

My problem with the potential 'pain' we may suffer - losing our cars, wood burners, gas/oil heating, beef cattle etc etc is that the biggest sinners (China, India, Russia, USA, Sth America etc) are doing absolutely *****r all to change their ways and unless they do we will suffer both the pain of deprivation and all the impacts of global warming. 

I was listening to a frank and (seemingly) honest debate on the various measures we are expected to take to 'reverse' CO2 increases - I think it was Talk Radio - and there were a numbers of supposed causes we are being blamed for debunked by alternative experts:-

- beef production world-wide is a problem because of the way USA/Sth America grow feed with forest destruction and soil degradation for soya and maize. Our beef farming on grasslands/hay production is better than carbon nuetral

- diesel cars are now very clean and lean and account for a minute fraction of the Co2 our masses of Amazon/Parcelforce/DPD van fleets are now churning our with the massive expansion of online shopping

- electric cars good in theory but not thought through. Teslas of 4-5 years old are virtually worthless with replacement batteries costing more than value of car. Similar issues with other early electric cars. Hybrids with tax concessions rarely charged and thus running on small thirsty petrol engines. Little or no enthusiasm for extending charging facilities. China holding onto or controlling cobalt supplies to hold us to ransom?

There were other serious concerns but the bottom line seemed to be we need to be careful and think this through but we could bankrupt our country if we took the Greens agenda to its ultimate whilst the rest of the world were doing little or nothing. More important to get global agreements than take hysteric knee jerk steps unilaterally.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Correction, I should have said the starter for a conspiracy theory 🤣