The End of the Game.

Lloyd90

A fantastic watch for all. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JCpy3YCy0&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR12q3blrcPNnSUrS7ageNRrSJmEHB2jJm8CXSF1PproHl6AcBQIIDrfYNE

Have a look at Guy's kitchen... jesus ... I have put people in care homes for less than that :lol: ... he claims it does him good... says it builds his immunity. "I think I had a hangover last around 2000/2001" :lol:  

I've just watched the last half. Guy is such a dry character at times. That African bloke says to him "Maybe you could come again" to which he replies ... "I'm bloody 73, mate!" ... obviously implying he would not live to do another big hunt. 

The convo with him when drunk, where he talks about how he hates growing old, feeling like a 33 year old hooligan stuck inside a 73 year old body was sobering. 

A few years ago I was hunting driven boar in Croatia with Guy.
One evening he fell asleep halfway through dinner and his face fell forward on to his half full plate. The rest of us were halfway through desert when Guy woke up and carried on his story where he had left off, whiskers full of dinner.

A proper British eccentric and a proper gentleman.

Edited by London Best

2 hours ago, butchdickason said:

I shot my first grouse August 92, walked up with Guy and his pointers on Moness Moor, Aberfeldy.  He is the most likeable excentric and speaks his mind.

I too have shot grouse with Guy, on Thrumster Moor where he lives, but we used somebody else’s pointers.