Monday Madness

Suffolk shooter

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LB has agreed to wear a dress for charity, on the basis that every person who turns up pays £10. THe charity is still to be decided but is between the GCT and Breast Cancer.

Either are worthy causes, and I would urge all those attending to support even if only to see LB shoot the whole day in a dress.

I can hear the cries of "I'm a Ladee" and "He's the only Gay in the village" ringing out already.

SS :P

LB has agreed to wear a dress for charity, on the basis that every person who turns up pays £10. THe charity is still to be decided but is between the GCT and Breast Cancer.

Either are worthy causes, and I would urge all those attending to support even if only to see LB shoot the whole day in a dress.

I can hear the cries of "I'm a Ladee" and "He's the only Gay in the village" ringing out already.

SS :P

£10's pledged.

I will pledge a tenner as well but only if it goes to a worthy charity, like Breast Cancer or something similar. I will not pay up if it is going to the GCT as I don't agree with them being a charity.

There is more money in game shooting than a little and they are not worthy of their charitable status.

I will pledge a tenner as well but only if it goes to a worthy charity, like Breast Cancer or something similar. I will not pay up if it is going to the GCT as I don't agree with them being a charity.

There is more money in game shooting than a little and they are not worthy of their charitable status.

MC

I like your thinking re GCT - they are even rattling the collecting tin on my side of the pond! I get several invitations a year to shoot 100 clays with Wall St types for $300 a go! By the time you've had lunch,cigars and the auction its a grand......

Which makes LB in a dress for $20 look like great value :P I'm in

The LB i a dress is a great fund raiser :no: .

However boys just remember to go lite on the brecky as most are going to loose it :no: as he is one UGLY chick

NTTF

Says the 3' 6" dwarf :no::no: :(

;) Ok then MC, half to Breast Cancer and half to Spiders Appeal, does that meet your approval?

MC

I like your thinking re GCT - they are even rattling the collecting tin on my side of the pond! I get several invitations a year to shoot 100 clays with Wall St types for $300 a go! By the time you've had lunch,cigars and the auction its a grand......

Which makes LB in a dress for $20 look like great value :no: I'm in

And you know it NB.

Now how are you going to get the money in before the big day?

LB

Seriously considering this after saving up.

Problem is, I am a complete newbie to clays, and I would need some pointers to get going. I have an Escot Magnum I want to try out, but I have never had any real clay practice (back yard stuff and one real clayshoot, 3 years ago) ;)

Mainly in it for the brekfast and meeting you guys. ( I worked for the clay ground before)

Its all about taking the proverbial out of each other and having a great day out, not about who scores the most, although saying that I believe last year we scored the compact sporting so as to put some sort of table of merit on here. Still only in jest though.

It will be a good day out, but Dunganick will want the cheque paying sharpish in order to pass on to the ground to secure our three team places (6 to each team).

Come along it would be good to meet you.

SS ;)

I'll give £20 if LB doesn't wear a dress.

I can just see this going horribly wrong when the shooting club produce their rule book and recite Rule No. X which prohibits men from wearing dresses at the ground under any circumstances.

Whilst this will not stop me and everyone else shooting and having a great day, it wouldn't be fair to leave LB back at the club house doing the dishes, some hoovering and a bit of dusting for the whole day.

I can just see this going horribly wrong when the shooting club produce their rule book and recite Rule No. X which prohibits men from wearing dresses at the ground under any circumstances.

Whilst this will not stop me and everyone else shooting and having a great day, it wouldn't be fair to leave LB back at the club house doing the dishes, some hoovering and a bit of dusting for the whole day.

lol westkent actually have a strict no jeans policy, however i suppose LB isnt actually going to infringe this :)

lol westkent actually have a strict no jeans policy, however i suppose LB isnt actually going to infringe this :)

Is is this fact or fiction over the dress code? I will need to be aware as I am one of those jean wearing persons........

My god what an ugly looking bunch, I don't think there is much chance of any of us becoming LB's groom, I believe even he has standards.

Who is the guy 3rd from the left? I don't remember him at all. Is he just a passer by who fancied having his picture taken?