Monday Madness

Suffolk shooter

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No jeans!!?

For the rabble attending this means either realtree strides or the one pair of smart suit pants we use when in court :)

Pin, that doesnt mean you can wear your leather cap & matching chaps.

Mung, if you have another breakfast like you did at Southdown last week you better be wearing a pair of the missus maternity trousers.

I'll be wearing my "lucky" lacy knickers.

Whilst the worst you can think of is us having a joint account at least we don't rely on turning tricks for sailors down Tilbury docks to make ends meet :lol:

Solicitor? Shouldn't that be solicitee? :)

I don't do group bookings so you and your husband need not concern yourself with how I pay my rent B)

As a solicitor you should know how to correctly use possessive nouns.

"Yourselves" in this particular case. I hope you don't use this kind of appalling English when writing your sandwich board down the docks, this could lead to confusion and require your pimp to step in when a collection of sailors are falsely lead to believe they are entitled to group services when in fact you intended a fixed price per cornholer B)

To bring back on topic somewhat, I am sure a pledge would be coverable given your good standing :lol:

pin, what where the pledges that you and Stealthy made to each other ?.....was it the normal love, honour and obey or was more "street" like "you is my biatch, I is your biatch" kinda lingo ? :)

pin, what where the pledges that you and Stealthy made to each other ?.....was it the normal love, honour and obey or was more "street" like "you is my biatch, I is your biatch" kinda lingo ? :)

Given your situation last time out where you couldn't even muster something manly and had to "borrow Mungler's semi" - please do have a think before picking sides :lol: