Any gold platers on board ?.

mel b3

Good afternoon gents.

Do we have a gold plater on the watch , that could rep gold plate , a chunky bracelet ?, the bracelet has no monetary value , just sentimental value , as my mother gave it to me about 40 years ago.

Thanks for looking folks πŸ‘.

Ps,I'm happy to pay in cash , or leather shooting goods.

3 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

Hi Mel,

Trying sending `Bobby199` (James) a PM as he was making cufflinks from 20g cartridge heads and he gold plated some of them. Not seen him on here for a while though.

OB

Thanks for the heads up πŸ‘.

1 minute ago, Benthejockey said:

Could be a new sideline for Lin. I don't think it's all that hard you just need a bit of acid, something a bit shiny and some electricity. A woman of Lins skill and ingenuity could master it and she'll be gold plating everything πŸ˜‚

Lin is keeping the acid and electricity for when Mel kicks off big time! :)

2 hours ago, old'un said:

Been a few years since I was there but there are plenty of people in the B,ham Jewellery quarter that do gold plating.Β 

I did think about that dave but I just couldn't tolerate Birmingham with the Christmas hordes 😒.

1 hour ago, Benthejockey said:

Could be a new sideline for Lin. I don't think it's all that hard you just need a bit of acid, something a bit shiny and some electricity. A woman of Lins skill and ingenuity could master it and she'll be gold plating everything πŸ˜‚

I can just imagine trying to explain that to the insurance assessor ,as I sit in my still smouldering chairπŸ˜…

1 hour ago, steve_b_wales said:

Lin is keeping the acid and electricity for when Mel kicks off big time!

She's no longer allowed anything acidic since she cleaned the doors and the paint fell off 😲.

14 minutes ago, bavarianbrit said:

Google PMD, broad Lane, Coventry. My sister worked there for 20 years and they were a top precious metals plating firm.

Thankyou very much sir ,I'll have a mooch.πŸ‘